What's new

Saving should be in banks or in home lockers?

Honestly, the bank is still the best place to put your money as it will be safe in their custody. Now people don't seem to trust banks again, when you have not initiated any transactions you will realize that money is going out of your account. Bank staffs too are thieves. Saving at home should not be allowed as a thief could break into your house.

Saving at bank is a good option because there is no fear of stollen by any one.but some money have to save at home to use for some immediately uses as so incidents then you have a chance to pik money from your locker and use easily as in vacations you never go to bank .

Sa
Saving is very important in life. It gives piece of mind and financial freedom. Some people save money in banks and some people save money at home in their lockers. I prefer bank lockers. Because it is risky to save money at home.

what is your preference?
Bank lockers
Or

Home lockers?
thumbnail.jpg

Try It Tonight - Pain In Your Joints Will...
Try It Tonight - Pain In Your Joints Will Vanish Once And For All​
secure.calch.gdn​
Savings should be put or deposited into your bank account in order to ensure it safety and the temptation of spending your money lavishly on unnecessary wants and not what is really needed.

I feel that savings is the best way, because I will prefer saving my money in the bank because it is so thickly to save money at home, when the army's robbery came to robbery any people the person will take incharge of the money that has been stolen. But if is in the bank the bank will take incharge.

For me, non of the two are best suitable for saving money. Saving money in the home locker is prone to spending easily. But that of the bank is more preferable. Although, there are no real benefits in that you receive little or nothing over your money in the bank.

Ho
Saving is very important in life. It gives piece of mind and financial freedom. Some people save money in banks and some people save money at home in their lockers. I prefer bank lockers. Because it is risky to save money at home.

what is your preference?
Bank lockers
Or

Home lockers?
Honestly!...saving at home especially ones hard earned money is very dangerous and increases vulnerability to robbery attack, kidnap and many other forms of criminality!..If the funds you are keeping at home is meager reserved for daily expenses then it's understandable and safe. So your savings in your bank account should be left there except you intend investing in some sort of business!

In my opinion, the local of the bank is one and you can also deposit your property at home by saying that the loss of the house servant is that you will be on standby at home and whatever your property is stored in the bank locker.

It is good to save money in bank because it save rather than saving it in home locker. Some people don't like saving at home because they can spend it any how they like , while some people prefer to save at home because of the stress they go through when they go to bank to withdraw their money.

I think saving is relative to the individual and length of saving. Using myself as an example, i don't like saving at home because all my past attempts to fo it has resulted in me opening the safe and spending the money barely 2weeks into saving. What has however worked for me is saving in the bank. All i have to do so as to not spend the money is not to request for an atm card. Also, there are verious saving plan that has been designed by babks to help people who wish to save money and this is different from the regular savings account.

what is your preference?
Bank lockers
Or

Home lockers?
Well what's different, the one you save in the bank and the one you save at home. The one in the bank as no interest yet they will deduct from it, so what's the point of not investing it. Than not to is it well.
Post automatically merged:

what is your preference?
Bank lockers
Or

Home lockers?
Well what's different, the one you save in the bank and the one you save at home. The one in the bank as no interest yet they will deduct from it, so what's the point of not investing it. Than not to is it well.

I am not even someone who lobes to keep tones of money anywhere as I think investing it has to be the wise option. From the two, it is more reasonable and safer to keep your monies in the bank. I so not think that the small charges are a reason to wan to keep it at home.

For somemone like me i dont think saving at home will be a better option because i will always process my withdrawals anytime there is need to or i feel like

I will prefer to save in bank if only my money or income will increase at a stipulated time else I will stick my money at home or run an investment.

I do not like storing my money into bank accounts. I have always preferred storing my money into online payment processors. However, the problem is that you cannot just trust all the payment processors out there. Paypal is not available in my country, so I prefer other payment processors like PerfectMoney, Payeer, AirTM, etc.

I know bank incur charges i n our accounts. But I'll say its far better than saving in the locker that thiefs can come in and break it into pieces and still all we saved for when we aren't around.

I have used both methods of savings and I really enjoyed the two services. It depends on the amounts of money that you have at hand that will determine the best way or method to use for saving it. If the money is chicken feed you can save it at home, even if something bad should happen to it you won't feel it. If the money is much, it is better to save it in the bank for safety.

There are many disadvantage of saving money in home locker. The money cannot yield any interest and is also not insured.

what is your preference?
Bank lockers
Or

Home lockers?
Like you just said , saving is an important aspect of life because saving gives you peace of mind, your money is secured and you won't be scared of thieves robbing your , I prefer saving in bank rather than saving at home.

It doesn't hurt to have a swear jar or some extra cash lying around for certain things. But I would still put money in a bank or credit union, as if you have a savings account, you can collect interest for the money that's in your account. The longer it's in there, the more money you'll draw. Saving it in a locker or in a secret spot, doesn't add any extra to it. That's the plus side of a bank or credit union.

Of course, you can still save money in a locker, or a secret place, but I would recommend getting a bank or credit union account set up.

In this age and time where armed Robbery is a common occurrence, who goes about saving money in their houses? That may not be a smart thing to be doing this days because these bandits don't announce to you when they'll come knocking to rub you

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back