What's new

What lesson have you learnt by saving money?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Saving money could teach many different kinds of lessons. For example, you may become a better person and a really frugal person. You may get the ability to live even when you do not have enough money in the end. So, what lessons have you learnt after you started saving money?

Last edited:
Saving money could teach many different kinds of lessons. For example, you may become a better person and a really frugal person. You may get the ability to live even when you do not have enough money in the end. So, what lessons have you learnt after you started saving money?
Of course there are ups and downs in human life But there is no problem in this because if you want to live a better lifestyle then for this you definitely have to do some saving.Because you can use the money earned from this in bad times and can also avoid many problems.

The number one lesson I have learned is saving alone will not improve your finances, you will also need to invest your savings. The number two lesson I have learned is saving can actually lower the value of your money when there is inflation, so you should not save a lot of cash.

Saving provides a financial “backstop” for life's uncertainties and increases feelings of security and peace of mind. Once an adequate emergency fund is established, savings can also provide the “seed money” for higher-yielding investments such as stocks, bonds, and mutual funds. Have learnt a lot from saving, it give me peace of mind the time I needed money, it also make way of investing.

It taught me discipline because saving money is not so easy, there is always a temptation to buy something you don't need, and there is also not always a desire to save money. So you have to be disciplined for that and that's what taught me to be like that.

It taught me discipline because saving money is not so easy, there is always a temptation to buy something you don't need, and there is also not always a desire to save money. So you have to be disciplined for that and that's what taught me to be like that.
You could plane your purchases of the month so that way you could decline the purchases that could be postponed in that kind of situation and not face such problems.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back