What's new

Investing in gold vs saving, which is good?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Between investing in gold and savings which is better? When I say better, I mean in terms of profitability and risk free?

It depends on where you are saving money. If you are putting your money on high-yield saving accounts, you might be able to benefit more. For instance, in our country, you can get around 10 percent interest on a fixed deposit bank account. BY the way, gold is the most secured investment. You might not achieve exponential growth through gold investment but yo will surely make some profits.

Depends on what you can put up. Gold is great to invest in, as it's not something that drops on worth often. Same with probably Silver and other such things. The problem is finding the gold and being able to buy some of it.

You can save money to then buy gold if you want, but saving money is just as good I would imagine. It really comes down to what works best for you.

Between investing in gold and savings which is better? When I say better, I mean in terms of profitability and risk free?
If you save some of your expenses then it is better if you invest in gold, it will give you more benefit because the price of gold is increasing day by day. As the price of gold increases, your savings will increase and And we can say what was the price of gold a few years ago and how much has the price of gold increased now. If you invest in gold then you can get profit from it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back