What's new

Saving should be in banks or in home lockers?

Saving money in the bank is more favorable to home, money at bank will give peaceful mind and can be used easily by transfer methods. The kind of money kept at home as high risk and can also be attractive to spending lavishly.

I don't thinl I will be saving on either of them in years to come. They are different online saving platforms that offer you interest for your savings. The bank cannot offer you such a thing.

Saving should be definitely done in bucks because it is much safer and there is no possible risk of you losing your money in some cases of home accident other things.

Most of us like to keep our valuables in bank lockers rather than at home. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) said in 2017 that banks would not be liable to compensate you if the contents of your locker are stolen or damaged due to a natural calamity. Holding that banks cannot wash off their hands towards their customers for the operation of lockers, the supreme court has directed RBI to lay down regulations within six months mandating the steps to be taken by banks with respect to locker facility management. The judgment came on an appeal filed by Kolkata native Amitabha Dasgupta against an order of the National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission

Undoubtedly, it is better to save in banks that in home lockers because of the rate of burglary invasion. Although banks of these days, they tend to deduct customers money indiscriminately but at the end of the day, it is better to avoid theft.

In this modern age, saving your money in banks and financial institutions is better than saving it at home. This will reduce the tendency to spend and also help you to maintain financial discipline.

Saving money in the bank will make it more official and even if your money is Lost In The Bank it is still possible that your money can still be recovered but saving money in a home locker can expose your money to risk of being stolen.. the bank is the best place for saving

Saving money in the bank, in my opinion, cannot be compared to keeping money in a locker at home for a variety of reasons, one of which is security. Though it is feasible for robbers to rob the bank here, the chances are slim.
Another consideration is that the money deposited may earn further interest.

I prefer bank lockers. Saving at home lockers are risky and tempting . It is risky in the fact that you can be exposed to dangers of arm robbery and it is tempting in the fact that you might always be tempted to use it since it is readily at your disposal so I prefer bank lockers

Saving is very important in life. It gives piece of mind and financial freedom. Some people save money in banks and some people save money at home in their lockers. I prefer bank lockers. Because it is risky to save money at home.

what is your preference?
Bank lockers
Or

Home lockers?
I would prefer bank lockers because of security reasons. The two saving methods are the same, the only difference is where the saving is carried out. Saving money at home is not as safe as saving in the bank.

Saving is very important in life. It gives piece of mind and financial freedom. Some people save money in banks and some people save money at home in their lockers. I prefer bank lockers. Because it is risky to save money at home.

what is your preference?
Bank lockers
Or

Home lockers?
I prefer saving in the bank it more safe and reliable. Besides if a save with home saving locker, I will be tempted to spend the money on something else. But if in a fixed savings in bank I would have access to it till the stipulated time.

Impossible to give an unique response. If we live in a country where the banks are secure and trustworthy, I would say savings should be in the bank. Otherwise, I could say in home lockers, but we must know money kept in home won't generate interests. To not talk about countries where armed robberies are often the consequences of burglaries, usually countries suffering from high rate of crimes. In this latter case, it's maybe better a bank, in spite of a bit of lack of solidity.

I prefer bank lockers. Saving at home lockers are risky and tempting . It is risky in the fact that you can be exposed to dangers of arm robbery and it is tempting in the fact that you might always be tempted to use it since it is readily at your disposal so I prefer bank lockers
What about does that save their money in small boxes that cannot be opened until you break it, what do you think about such method of saving at home?

I agree with your opinion, saving money in the bank will be much safer than keeping money at home, besides being prone to loss, also currently need money that is not really needed, the money will be taken immediately, money in the bank is generally guaranteed by the government if it is lost it will be replaced.

It is good to keep your money safe in the bank in case of burglars. So they won't be able to find their way to your money if it happens that you keep everything in the bank. You should only have the one you are going to spend with you at home.

If you want to save a huge amount of money that you might not need in a close time then you should always keep it in the bank. Money for your normal day-to-day activities can be kept in the locker.

There is no way one can save money at home and he or won't be tempted to use. And sometimes while using, you might even use for things that are not necessary at the very moment i.e you spend for "want" instead of "need".

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back