What's new

Saving should be in banks or in home lockers?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Saving is very important in life. It gives piece of mind and financial freedom. Some people save money in banks and some people save money at home in their lockers. I prefer bank lockers. Because it is risky to save money at home.

what is your preference?
Bank lockers
Or

Home lockers?

The banks are still the best place to keep money because of so main reasons, the most important which is security and also the world is going cashless.

I feel saving money in the bank cannot be compared to keeping money in the locker at home because of so many reasons and one of such is security. Here , though it is possible for thieves to rub it he bank but it possibility is low.
And another thing is that there can be an added interest to the money deposited.

Bank - No and Yes.
Digital Savings like cryptosystem - Yes.
At Home - No over and over.

Banks, some banks are daylight thieves with their exchange rate. They'll sell at normal rate but pay at their shitcheat rate.
Unless you keep your money in domincary account which will either increase in value with respect to the currency you saved it with. In my country it's with $, which appreciate most times.

Savings in digital currency will either appreciate or standby. If it depreciate, it will appreciate again with time.

Money at home is dangerous. Is either the owner is dangerous or coward. You understand.
Most of such money depreciate in value. Depending on country.

Saving is very important in life. It gives piece of mind and financial freedom. Some people save money in banks and some people save money at home in their lockers. I prefer bank lockers. Because it is risky to save money at home.

what is your preference?
Bank lockers
Or

Home lockers?
Hello, I prefer a bank ticket office, due to the various ways of handling the transactions that we need to make, via online, by phone, or cards

I prefer saving in the bank shaa, because in the bank, your money is safer, but in the home locker your money is never safer.because intruders might come in and break your locker and steal your money, but in the bank no such things happen.

what is your preference?
Bank lockers
Or

Home lockers?
I prefer to keep the money in the bank, where it is protected and generates interest ...

saving in a bank is safer than saving at home because it is too risky, we will not know what tragedy will befall us later, in my opinion saving at the bank is better choice.

I prefer to keep money in banks, nowadays almost all operations are done online, from paying employees and all household services, it is always necessary to have some cash at home, but savings in the bank.

what is your preference?
Bank lockers
Or

Home lockers?
Saving money in the bank is better is preferred any other because of security issues. But learn to diversify

Bank is safer . There thieves can not touch it nor steal it , and it might accumulate Interest after some few days.

I think the bank gives you the facility to take responsibility for your money.So the best thing to do is to open a bank account and save time.Another benefit of this is that if you are in another city, you can withdraw some money through ATM.

Yes
Bank is safer . There thieves can not touch it nor steal it , and it might accumulate Interest after some few days.
thats the point ,but I also see many people save money at home in big lockers ,I don't know why they take risk

Yes

thats the point ,but I also see many people save money at home in big lockers ,I don't know why they take risk
Some of them claim that it is won't attract monthly bank charge , and they can easily access it whenever they need it.

It could be anywhere but the safest place is in the bank as there is security there.
It is very dangerous keeping money at home as you are liable to theft
So inorder to avoid stories that touch the heart it is better to save in the bank

banks are better for sure because they can theft your house and get all your money and jewelry, it's better to allocate some money in your house to live in and the others into your bank.

If you feel your bank is not secure enough and the home safe option is also not feasible, you can consider going for private locker services. Rentals vary between Rs 4,500 and Rs 30,000 per annum depending on the size. Private lockers are easy to access since they are open seven days a week.

Some of them claim that it is won't attract monthly bank charge , and they can easily access it whenever they need it.
Yes but it's risky , specially if a person is old and have no security at home. Just lockers can't help to protect money

I will definitely prefer saving in a bank especially because of security. If robbers break into a bank, that does not affect your money in anyway.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back