What's new

Saving should be in banks or in home lockers?

I prefer saving in the bank shaa, because in the bank, your money is safer, but in the home locker your money is never safer.because intruders might come in and break your locker and steal your money, but in the bank no such things happen.
The Hausa tribe in my country are more comfortable with having their money saved at home rather than going to serve it in the bank which they don't care about the safety of the money.

The Hausa tribe in my country are more comfortable with having their money saved at home rather than going to serve it in the bank which they don't care about the safety of the money.
I like the Hausa mode of saving which is saving at home which most of the time also dangerous because of stealing by thief but its actually better than saving in the bank when your money will be deducted.

The banks are still the best place to keep money because of so main reasons, the most important which is security and also the world is going cashless.
Banks generally are a safe place to keep money but there are several banks now like the commercial, micro finance and development banks etc I still prefer micro finance banks because of the less charges.

I feel saving money in the bank cannot be compared to keeping money in the locker at home because of so many reasons and one of such is security. Here , though it is possible for thieves to rub it he bank but it possibility is low.
And another thing is that there can be an added interest to the money deposited.
I think there are lots of benefits that one can actually gain while he keeps his money in the bank,The security on your money is guarantee,and your chances of making use of the money at the slitest oppourtunity would be curtailed.

Saving of money in home lockers is one of the oldest method of saving and it is not reliable as your saving can be affected by natural disasters in some cases. I will choose to invest my savings or just have it in the bank.

it is better to save money in the bank than keeping it at home. Keeping money in the bank will prevent it from being stolen. People complain of bank charges but I don't think the charges is greater than loosing the whole money to theft.

saving in a bank is safer than saving at home because it is too risky, we will not know what tragedy will befall us later, in my opinion saving at the bank is better choice.
Saving money in the bank is the safer than saving money at home because keeping money at home is very very risky, and really support anyone to keep at home for security reasons, for me I prefer to save in bank.

Saving your money in bank is way more better than saving it in a box. It is a lot more safer and your money is always guaranteed incase of theft or loss.

Though saving money in the bank I the best way , but its just the best way because of security purposes, But the unecesarry deduction of money in people's account is getting worse.
Saving your money in bank is way more better than saving it in a box. It is a lot more safer and your money is always guaranteed incase of theft or loss.

You should always try to save your money in the bank especially when it is a large amount of money because it is more secured against armed robbers and also physical tear.

You should always try to save your money in the bank especially when it is a large amount of money because it is more secured against armed robbers and also physical tear.
This is the main reason for saving money in banks and other financial institutions. However, most Banks deduct customers' savings in guise of charges and this is very frustrating.

If the money that you are trying to see if it's not too much then there is basically no need in trying to keep them in the bank as you are going to be paying small charges from time to time.

Though saving money in the bank I the best way , but its just the best way because of security purposes, But the unecesarry deduction of money in people's account is getting worse.
This is a major drawback in saving money in a bank. However, I think it's better for Banks to deduct little amount as compared to it being stolen outrightly by someone else..

If i could have my way , I will prefer saving my money in my piggy bank at home rather than saving in the bank , because my money will be intact at home while the money will be reducing in the bank due to unecesary bank charges.

Saving of money in home lockers is one of the oldest method of saving and it is not reliable as your saving can be affected by natural disasters in some cases. I will choose to invest my savings or just have it in the bank.
That is just it,the times we are in have really change,apart from the issue of natural disaster,it could get stolen by criminals,and also the aspect of running to your save to get money whenever you need money,makes it a no go area to keep it at home.

That is just it,the times we are in have really change,apart from the issue of natural disaster,it could get stolen by criminals,and also the aspect of running to your save to get money whenever you need money,makes it a no go area to keep it at home.
Yes , technology is always aimed to make things easier for everyone. Digitalization and saving of money in banks and cryptocurrency can make your money accessible to you anyway you are around the world.

To each their own. When it comes to lockers, bank lockers are probably safer. At the same time, there are other options to consider, such as investing a portion of your savings.

To each their own. When it comes to lockers, bank lockers are probably safer. At the same time, there are other options to consider, such as investing a portion of your savings.
This shouldn't even be up for a debate. The benefits and advantages of saving money in banks far outweigh the advantages of keeping money in locks at homes or offices.

Yes , technology is always aimed to make things easier for everyone. Digitalization and saving of money in banks and cryptocurrency can make your money accessible to you anyway you are around the world.
That is just one of the advantage of saving money in the bank,your money will be save,and then the issue of always running to get some money when you need to do some certain things will be completely eliminated,except it is very expedient.

That is just one of the advantage of saving money in the bank,your money will be save,and then the issue of always running to get some money when you need to do some certain things will be completely eliminated,except it is very expedient.
Yes that is just one of the best way but sometimes I am always always force to save my money in cryptocurrency or stable coins, because of high rate of inflation saving money in the bank is not appealing to me anymore .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back