What's new

Saving should be in banks or in home lockers?

I prefer saving my money in a mobile money account. I find it to be much safer than saving in a home locker. And it is much more convenient than saving in a bank.

It is not advisable for any one to save his or her money ey at home to avoid robbery,if one saves his money at bank the money is save irrespective of what so ever happens

To me I see saving in the locker as a very risky means of saving , because just imagine the house get caught up by fire ,the person would have just easily lost all the money

As much as people don't want to go through the hassles of banks it is still a safe haven for money to be kept. Keeping money at home is risky.

If i were to be a good judge of character choosing between saving money in the bank and at home, judging by the way bank deduct money unnecessarily, I prefer saving my money at home.

Well i think it should be in banks but then when it reaches a reasonable amount you should always invest it in something more productive and something that will bring more income to you

Saving money in the home locker was done then when there was no bank in the country ,this was in the olden days but now it is more official and convenience to save your money in the bank. you can easily withdraw without any inconvenience and your money can easily be protected against any natural disaster such as fire or earthquake.

Saving is very important in life. It gives piece of mind and financial freedom. Some people save money in banks and some people save money at home in their lockers. I prefer bank lockers. Because it is risky to save money at home.

what is your preference?
Bank lockers
Or

Home lockers?

I honestly have both sides. half in the bank, half in the house because I think that something bad can always happen or be a problem and that I always have a reservation elsewhere. :) but I think the safest is in the bank.

It's actually very risky to save at home. You never can tell when thief would come in. It's better you keep the money at bank though there are some unecessary bank charges

None of the above is my preference, though I have emergency savings in my bank and also have a small emergency cash fund at home but with the advent of the cashless economy, there's been no need for that.

Why would anyone keep money at Home in the 21st century? When we have lot of banks within our vicinity. It can be a huge risk for someone to keep lots of real currency at home. A set up may occur from those who that you have large amount of money at home.

Why would anyone keep money at Home in the 21st century? When we have lot of banks within our vicinity. It can be a huge risk for someone to keep lots of real currency at home. A set up may occur from those who that you have large amount of money at home.
It's very possible, some persons have their reasons, like in cases of some government officials, they tend to hide their money in warehouses just so they do not get the attention of the authorities, though that is another reason on it own, I have come across some persons who prefer saving at home than in the banks their reasons is that they do not trust the banks. Though people with such thinking are no longer common these days.

I save my money in crypto, in the bearish season when prices are dropping low, I save my money in carbon because it generates interests than banks that charge me unnecessarily.

Saving is very important in life. It gives piece of mind and financial freedom. Some people save money in banks and some people save money at home in their lockers. I prefer bank lockers. Because it is risky to save money at home.

what is your preference?
Bank lockers
Or

Home lockers?
If it's possible for me to have a safe that is like a vault in my house I am definitely going to be more comfortable having my money saved in it on like having everything saved in the bank account.

I prefer saving in the bank shaa, because in the bank, your money is safer, but in the home locker your money is never safer.because intruders might come in and break your locker and steal your money, but in the bank no such things happen.
In as much as so many banks are in the habit of overcharging their customers I still believe that it is far more safer for you to leave your money in the bank account than to leave it in your home.

If banks are not ready to take responsibility for the safety of the contents, is it worthwhile to hire a locker at all
Saving in the bank nowadays is getting very worse because of unnecessary charges being applied to the money kept innthe bank , so i prefer saving in my crypto wallet.

The banks are still the best place to keep money because of so main reasons, the most important which is security and also the world is going cashless.
It is not because of the unreasonable charges that banks imposes on someone's account I don't see any problem with having your money saved in the bank at all.

Even recently, I prefer for my money to be kept in my cryptocurrency wallet in a stable cryptocurrency like USDT because of the kind of charges banks gives me on daily basis.
I prefer to keep money in banks, nowadays almost all operations are done online, from paying employees and all household services, it is always necessary to have some cash at home, but savings in the bank.

Even recently, I prefer for my money to be kept in my cryptocurrency wallet in a stable cryptocurrency like USDT because of the kind of charges banks gives me on daily basis.
Banks are not safe anymore because of their unnecessary daily charges which has affected many people negatively , I also prefer saving my money in my crypto currency wallet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back