What's new

Is it appropriate to employ your family member into your business

I don't think it's really appropriate to employ ones family members into it's Business, reason been that some of them might think it's our uncle it Aunty's Business and they have the right to do any how without getting sanctioned for their actions and of you say Jack they will call family meeting on your heafy
That's the exact reason why there must be rules and regulation guiding the policies of the company, theres nothing bad in recruiting a family member ,m but you don't have togive them any preferential treatment.

Yes it is very appropriate to employ your family member into your business. But not all families are peaceful though. So you only employ those you know you can have some level of trust for

I do not see any problems in employing family members in a business because most of the successful businesses the world over are in fact operated by family members. However, you need skilled workforce.

Well if a family member is 100% qualified for the position in your business then there is nothing wrong with that, but you shouldn't employ your family member into your business when there is no absolute qualification.

I think you should only hire a family member into your business if the person showcases good skills that are beneficial to the business. Also, the person should respect work ethic and show professionalism at work even though you are relatives.
It is not appropriate to employ your family members in your business is usually if the business is a new one they will definitely crash the business.

There is nothing bad in our a family member to work on your business provided they are ready to put in the required work needed by them. do not employ them if they are just planning to be in your company for salary seek.

Even though it depends on the level of trust you have for your family and friends but to me it's not a good idea to involves them into any kind if business.

Well, it depends on how capable and efficient the person is. Although some personal preferences will be on the person's side, any bad mistake that can cost the growth of the company should not be overlooked. It's a business, not a gaming center and all rules must be followed.

Well, it depends on how capable and efficient the person is. Although some personal preferences will be on the person's side, any bad mistake that can cost the growth of the company should not be overlooked. It's a business, not a gaming center and all rules must be followed.
It is not accurate and never proper to employ your family member in your business especially if it's a new or startup business this will definitely crush the business because they will not obey the rules regulation of your business

It is not bad to employ a family member to your business but you must make sure that the family member is someone that has been proven to be reliable and trustworthy.

It is not accurate and never proper to employ your family member in your business especially if it's a new or startup business this will definitely crush the business because they will not obey the rules regulation of your business
If that is the kind of family members that you have who will not obey rules then I would agree not to hire them. In our family you can trust the siblings and parents so I think there would be no problem if they will help you in the business operation. You can always say no if you do not want.

Honestly, I would say no. I hate the idea of possibly having to fire a family member for poor performance, because I've seen other family do it. My brother used to work with my cousin at a shoe store, my brother slacked off and didn't do his work half the time. My cousin had to let him go as it was a continued trend, and he would let him have multiple chances. Well, they got into a huge argument and stopped being friends for years. They finally just started talking again.

So, I have decided I would never hire a family member unless I know i can for sure count on them to do the job.

I have been thinking about this for long about the risk involve by employing any of your extended family to your business. There is an adage says "the external force has no power over you if there is no connection of internal force. So what are your opinion about this?
Its good that you have been thinking about employing your extended family to your business. I also believe in the saying that charity begins at home. Before you help other people, its better to help your own extended family first.

It is not bad to employ a family member to your business but you must make sure that the family member is someone that has been proven to be reliable and trustworthy.
Well as long as it is a family member there is no need for you to be extra careful about how reliable they will be because obviously some family members may not like to do anything bad against you.

Involving a family member in your business or organization isn't a bad idea but nevertheless, you don't treat them with leniency when it comes to misconduct.

I think you should only hire a family member into your business if the person showcases good skills that are beneficial to the business. Also, the person should respect work ethic and show professionalism at work even though you are relatives.
It is never appropriate for you to employ your family realities in your business because they will kill your business they will not have the respect for the organisation because they know you are the owner of the musician.

Well as long as it is a family member there is no need for you to be extra careful about how reliable they will be because obviously some family members may not like to do anything bad against you.
At times, family members are the ones that will always want your downfall. Some are jealous because you are the most successful in tour family. In business, treat everybody like an employees no family in business.

There is nowhere it is written that employing your family members is a crime. Only that some people may think it will encourage truancy from that family member to their duties at work

It is not bad if you employ your family member in your business but you have to make sure the person is tested and trusted not to disappoint you.

Depends on the kind of work your doing .., you can't employ your family member to a small scale business , because he might cause a loss and you won't be able to really question him or her

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back