What's new

Is it risky to employ illegal foreigners?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am not writing about my country now, because no one comes here to work from abroad, even the residents themselves do not want to work here, so I am interested in the opinion of different countries and business owners, whether it is very risky to hire an employee from another country who is here illegally. After all, this can be beneficial in the form of lower wages for insurance and tax payments.

My country is full of illegal immigrants, but almost none of them are hired to work because it is too risky because if you are inspected and discovered you can receive a very large fine, also those immigrants do not have much desire to work since they receive a lot of economic aid from the state

It might be risky to employ illegal immigrants. However, this all depends on the kind of laws in your country. In many countries they may have some kind of leniency in regards to hiring illegal immigrants. But this depends on the situations and conditions.

My country is full of illegal immigrants, but almost none of them are hired to work because it is too risky because if you are inspected and discovered you can receive a very large fine, also those immigrants do not have much desire to work since they receive a lot of economic aid from the state

That is the case in most countries. I can't even let you close to my farm talk more of hiring you. There are a lot of privacy issues that may come up with hiring illegal immigrants, and that is what I always try to avoid as early as I could.

Yes, it's risky to employ illegal foreigners to work in any business. They may be involved with drugs or illegal activities which may implicate a business. If they are not involved with drugs or illegal activities, if they are arrested, they will leave a hole of no staff in your business immediately.

Yes, it's risky to employ illegal foreigners to work in any business. They may be involved with drugs or illegal activities which may implicate a business. If they are not involved with drugs or illegal activities, if they are arrested, they will leave a hole of no staff in your business immediately.

Well, not all the illegal immigrants are involved with drugs. Some of them might be refugees from other countries. They may be looking for work. Regardless of this, I have never been in favour of illegally migrating to another country.

Well, not all the illegal immigrants are involved with drugs. Some of them might be refugees from other countries. They may be looking for work. Regardless of this, I have never been in favour of illegally migrating to another country.
As long as they are still illegal in the state, my business will be closed to them completely until they have official papers to back their stay in the country. I'll never risk my business for anyone.

I believe that it is a very big risk for a business to employ illegal immigrants to work for them because there is always a possibility of the law looking for those illegal immigrants to deport them to their various countries.

This is something that can always affect the activities of your business in a very negative way and it can even leave a bad reputation for your business if you're not careful.

I believe that it is a very big risk for a business to employ illegal immigrants to work for them because there is always a possibility of the law looking for those illegal immigrants to deport them to their various countries.

This is something that can always affect the activities of your business in a very negative way and it can even leave a bad reputation for your business if you're not careful.

The laws may differ and this is why certain kinds of businesses may also get fined for hiring illegal workers. In many cases, the business owner may be greedy and they may think about hiring illegal immigrants so that they could exploit them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back