What's new

Is it appropriate to employ your family member into your business

The answer to this question comes in two form. First, it is only appropriate when the said family member is qualified for that position. Secondly, it is inappropriate to overlook the excesses and over abuse of privilege by the said family member even when he is qualified for the job, to avoid ruining the business.

Sometimes it depends on the type of family members because there are some family members who might not likely to be honest with you and such people should never be employed into a business.

It's very very inappropriate, from experience they it's inappropriate to bring family member close to your business. There are other ways to help them out

Lolz,
At times, family members are the ones that will always want your downfall. Some are jealous because you are the most successful in tour family. In business, treat everybody like an employees no family in business.
It is only one out of all your family member that will wants your downfall, at least if other people in the family do not want you,but your brothers and mother will not do the same.

Lolz,
It is only one out of all your family member that will wants your downfall, at least if other people in the family do not want you,but your brothers and mother will not do the same.
The problem is that you will not know the person that want your downfall and because someone is your brother or sister doesn't mean they cannot disappoint you.

The problem is that you will not know the person that want your downfall and because someone is your brother or sister doesn't mean they cannot disappoint you.
If they disappointed me by destroying my business then I will know that they are actually against me because they will be physical evidence than for me to keep on living with them without knowing that they are against me.

I have been thinking about this for long about the risk involve by employing any of your extended family to your business. There is an adage says "the external force has no power over you if there is no connection of internal force. So what are your opinion about this?
Employing the services of a family member shouldn't be because he's a family member but should be because he's capable of doing it and is well trusted. If you employ a family member who has no idea on what to do, he'll end up messing things for you.

And another thing is that I do not see anything wrong will employing your family member into your business as long as they have the qualification and they are also not coming to harm your business.

Everyone with their strategy, but I would say that it is a bad idea to employ one's family member as business associates because if they make a mistake, they're family not much can be done

My popular quote is family or no family when it comes to business I don't joke,the family members shouldn't even bring anything familiarity to it because I won't tolerate that already their will be a signed agreement,as he won't want to joke with his salary so I won't joke with my business

Employing family members in your country is appropriate but it's not advisable as this can cause problems being that you can't really discipline family members as they will feel so powerful and very pompous in the organization.

Just as it is appropriate to employ others that are not family members into your business, so it is with playing those that are family members too. If they can work to your satisfaction, the better for your business

Uesit is very appropriate to employ your family members in your business. Most businesses do actually give the major role of the admin management to family members to handle because they are family

My popular quote is family or no family when it comes to business I don't joke,the family members shouldn't even bring anything familiarity to it because I won't tolerate that already their will be a signed agreement,as he won't want to joke with his salary so I won't joke with my business
That is a serious but right attitude to have when bringing family into your business. There should be a line between being family members and business people. Professionalism should thrive while at work.

Hiring a relative solely on the basis of a blood tie can generate tension among coworkers and make non-family employees angry, lowering productivity and raising attrition.

I have been thinking about this for long about the risk involve by employing any of your extended family to your business. There is an adage says "the external force has no power over you if there is no connection of internal force. So what are your opinion about this?
yes its appropriate but sometimes is not,it also depends in the kind of person he or she is ,if the person is the type that can temper and squander your properties ,in that case it is not advisable ,but if he can take good care of your business its okay .
Post automatically merged:

yes its appropriate but sometimes is not,it also depends in the kind of person he or she is ,if the person is the type that can temper and squander your properties ,in that case it is not advisable ,but if he can take good care of your business its okay .

The type of business as well as the foundation of the business determines if it is nice for family members to be employed or not for example, if the business was a family business fr the scratch ,then it might be necessary to have family member help monitor the business, if not it is advisable not to employ family members

You are right. There are many people who employ their family members who run family businesses. This is because they think that their own family members can run businesses in a much efficient way due to the fact that they have experience.

Well it depends actually on the individual you know and the type of business. If my family member is experienced and knows about it,I don't see any reason why I won't employ him

I don't see reason why a family member cannot join your business,especially when the are qualified. Even if their not qualified, the can pass through training,that's if its their passion because pressuring someone to do what their not interested in can lead to failure.
People can't dictate to me what I should do in my business or what I shouldn't do in my business and if I choose to employ my family members in my business then it's nobody's Business to term it as appropriate or not.

Directly i do not believe its own a smart idea to utilize a relative or even kin in a small company cos it may result in each development or even it can easily likewise result in complacency due to the worker as well as business proprietor is actually expect to have the ability to create a dispassionate choice without any bias or even predisposition.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back