What's new

Is it appropriate to employ your family member into your business

Employing Someone from your family to control your business has advantages and disadvantage,the disadvantage is that they will think its there brothers or sisters property, so they may act the way they want because of that.
You are kinda right. In situations like that, it is better to set clear boundaries and rules that will draw a line between your business and family issues.

Well it is actually not very bad to employ your family members but then It has to be someone you really trust and you know is capable of actually handling the work you want to give to them

You can employ your family member to assist you in your business provided you monitor them. This will make how many to have respect for you. I know although you will still employe outsiders to work together for improvement.

You are kinda right. In situations like that, it is better to set clear boundaries and rules that will draw a line between your business and family issues.
That's it. But what's your opinion on this? If it happens to be you will you employ your family member to take care of your business? If yes why?

Thé response will be determinated by the characters of your familly member , if he is a hardworking person so it will be great to hire him but if he is lazy , he will ruin all .

Although employing family members is not the best in a business, if one's family members are qualified enough to handle a position in the business, there's nothing wrong in employing them.

Having a family member in the business is very good. And the other side of it sometimes is bad too. Some few years ago I was a partner in the same business with my younger brother which I helped him as a manager in his own private company. I work days and nights to make sure things work the way we planned it. Alhamdulillah Robbiliallamin he made profit and I run the companies account effectively but all this was done due to the trust, love, passion, and hardworking.

I see no wrong in doing that if only the person is fully qualified and his ready to be committed to his duties.

The employment of a family member into a business, is not a bad idea so far he is capable of performing or getting the job well done as it's expected of him.
Post automatically merged:

It's very proper in my own opinion. As long as he has a positive idea on how to build the business to a higher or a better perspective and willing to make the necessary sacrifice for the benefit of the business. it's proper.

No any reason to hire your family member to your
business, where you know the person lacks the requisite skills and you have no room for error because you have limited openings, you have to stand firm

I don't think there's any rule that goes against employing ones own family and friends into a business but history and past experience shows that emotions are usually tied to the business in a family workplace and emotions aren't good for work.

Yes it is very appropriate to employ your family member into your business. But not all families are peaceful though. So you only employ those you know you can have some level of trust for
That is just the fact,If you want to employ any of your family member into a position of trust,you have to look at some certain factors,trust worthiness,character,his commitment level and his loyalty level.These are among some fo the things to check ou for.

I don't see anything wrong with that but the family members I am employing to my business organisation must know how to carry out every thing concerning the business because that is the most important thing to me.

I see nothing wrong from employing your family members, in as much the person is qualify. All you need to do is to make him understand your business policies and he should behave professionally on the job.

Yes is appropriate. the employment of a family member into your business actually is not a bad idea depending on the motives of his employment. so far he is willing and capable of doing the job.

Theres nothing bad in employing your family member into your business , its better to give them working opportunity to showcare their talent than to be giving them money.

Hiring a relative is a wrong or bad idea because your emotion will always be involved and the thought of being independent will the far fetched. Also firing a relative would seem harsh and you may not be able to run your business smooth wife.

I don't see anything wrong in employing my family members into my business. That is what is in vogue now in my country. If you are privileged to hold a big position, you will be employ as many of your family as possible.

Theres nothing wrong in employing you family members into your business if heor she is capable and has what it takes to fit into the business , in fact its the best way.

Family members can be employed into business , I don't see anything wrong with that. You can't just employ any family member into your business . You must know about their behaviour and character , this will prevent you from employing someone that could bring down your business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back