How to Improve Sales By Promoting To Your Friends and Family

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
While having more friends or family won't directly translate to sales, you can leverage their support in various ways to boost your income. Not all friends or family members may be willing to help, and that's okay. However, you can encourage friends and family members to follow you on social media, share your posts for increased exposure. You can also send them free products in exchange for positive reviews. Positive reviews enhance your credibility, and ultimately improve sales. Although friends and family can be a valuable asset, you should not completely rely on them for making money.

When you have family and friends who are interested in supporting your business, they will always be willing to share and tell their friends about your business if it is something they believe other people are interested in patronizing. You don't even need to beg them to support your business because they will willingly do it.

I disagree with this post big time. Family and friends are not the way to go. It just comes across as desperate and spammy. Bottom line, they probably aren't interested and even if they are, it's not professional to target them. I doubt if even a highly supportive family and/or circle of friends would boost you much anyway.

I disagree with this post big time. Family and friends are not the way to go. It just comes across as desperate and spammy. Bottom line, they probably aren't interested and even if they are, it's not professional to target them. I doubt if even a highly supportive family and/or circle of friends would boost you much anyway.
What's wrong in this? Let's say I have published an ebook, what's wrong in asking my siblings and close friends to give a positive review on my books? Well, you cannot get rich by selling to your friends and family but if you are just starting out, you can certainly stand out.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back