Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If your family has a major business, one run by the family, did you ever have to take it over after someone in the family passed on? No one in my family has their own business, but if they did and needed me to take it on, I'd consider it. Of course it would depend on what kind of business, but it would have to be something I know and can work in. With that being said, has there ever been a time where you had to take over your family business? Was it temporary? Or did you become the new CEO or president? Did you take ownership?

My parents run a farming business and for a couple of years, I took the business from their hands and ran it on my own. Interestingly, I managed to make more profits from the business compared to what my parents were making.

I had to go my way when I wanted to start a business. I didn't take over all of my family business because it wasn't the right decision for me at that particular time. What truly mattered was that I was able to build my poultry farm from scratch without depending on family resources.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back