What's new

How much capital did it cost you to establish your own business?

Really I don't think amount is too small to start a business. Something about starting a business is starting a business you know will give you peace of mind. I will never advise any enterpreneur to start a business with a loan because he or she wants to start big. Save the little you can start a seasonal business gather up and going to a longtime business in a way of investment.

Their is no business on earth that is started free of charge. It must require a certain amount of capital to start it up. The capital start up fee depends on the calibre of business you wanna venture in. Some businesses require huge capital start up while some require lesser capital to start it up. My own offline gaming network cost me in the region of $1.5k to get it underway in a medium seize. With time I'll be expanding it bigger and it will cost me more than the previous capital start up.

How much did your own online or offline business cost you to start it up??
It was a barbing saloon, which my brother and I contributed about $100 each to start up with. We already had a space, so it helped in reducing the cost. We only needed to set up the shop and employ two other people to join us. Generally, the type of business you want to venture in will determine the likely starting capital.

As for me before you can start a business yes it depends on the capital you want to start such business you talking about but there some business where by the capital you have couldn't raise the business you have in your mind and I can't mention how much capital you going to need before you start up a business because it all depends on the business you dreaming off

Their is no business on earth that is started free of charge. It must require a certain amount of capital to start it up. The capital start up fee depends on the calibre of business you wanna venture in. Some businesses require huge capital start up while some require lesser capital to start it up. My own offline gaming network cost me in the region of $1.5k to get it underway in a medium seize. With time I'll be expanding it bigger and it will cost me more than the previous capital start up.

The first business I started was in the line of food and I spent a little amount of N5,000 just for start up because it's not advisable to out much of all what one has in a business he's doing for the first time. But after that, the other new business I did, I spent more than that for a start and I didn't regret it afterwards. I think I make sense lol

The first business I started was in the line of food and I spent a little amount of N5,000 just for start up because it's not advisable to out much of all what one has in a business he's doing for the first time. But after that, the other new business I did, I spent more than that for a start and I didn't regret it afterwards. I think I make sense lol
Okay, maybe you were selling mini food restaurant without a shop. Cos the capital you mentioned here is too small to even rent a Batcher talk of a shop. At least you were able to start it and its still running up to date.

Depending on type of business I want venture, going into business require huge of capital to start up business, like starting a supermarket business require huge capital to start it, to be a business man or woman you need enough capital start it.

Depending on type of business I want venture, going into business require huge of capital to start up business, like starting a supermarket business require huge capital to start it, to be a business man or woman you need enough capital start it.
Supermarket type of business demands kinda high amount of money to establish it. You need huge amount of capital to start it up. Even when you are not starting it up in the best possible way, it will still cost you money.

To the glory of God, I started a POS business (agent banking) with just #500,000. That is about $4900 .
and my capital kept on increasing from retained profits

I can't remember the exact cost now, but it was from my savings and help from my guardian. I already bought the necessary tools while still in school, so I just got extra equipment I needed and a space. And I used the remaining money to sustain and settle my employee at the time for some months before the business started yielding.

If I could remember correctly , it cost me around 350k to 400k to start the baking ingredient business I started, I rented a shop at 45k , I have 150k cash and I also borrowed 160k to add up to the business.

Their is no business on earth that is started free of charge. It must require a certain amount of capital to start it up. The capital start up fee depends on the calibre of business you wanna venture in. Some businesses require huge capital start up while some require lesser capital to start it up. My own offline gaming network cost me in the region of $1.5k to get it underway in a medium size. With time I'll be expanding it bigger and it will cost me more than the previous capital start-up.

Our business Is a start-up one. Ink Desk NG Is a budding enterprise that is set to become full-blown soon. We write CVs, Cover letters and do interview preps for jobseekers. It costs us the initial capital of getting equipment like laptops and all.

It depend on the type of business there are several small scale business which you can start from your home and they need only $200 for example clothing business and if you want large scale business for example cattle farming you need almost $2000

I have not established my own business now. But I am planning on establishing very soon, I am budgeting about $100 to $200. I need to start small first because of the limited capital I have, and all my money is coming online.
Once I establish, and start making profit I will expand it too many locations.

I haven't establish any business but I can still measure the amount of capital that I will need to start a business. This is because capital requirement for business is something that just depend on the scale of the business.
It depends on the business categories,like microbusinesses cost around $3,000 to start,Whill most home-based franchises cost$2,000 to $5,000.Whill every type of business has its own financing needs, experts have some tips to help you figure out how much cash you'll require.

I do not have any business now but I'm still saving money to start up a business,the amount of money I will need to start up my business should be about 15 million naira before I will even think of starting up a business I cannot start a business of 200,000 as I am now I need to dream big.

I started my retailing business in our home as the business address so I had saved a lot on rental. The only capital I needed was to buy office tables and chairs plus the lone computer - there was no internet yet so our computer was only for logging the transactions. The only part of the capital that was quite high was the estimated salary of the employees for 3 months, that is the period that there might not be sales to speak of. Fortunately I was quite correct with the estimates that the business got going and started earning on the 2nd month of operation.

I do not need so much with just $500 I can start up my business as small as I can and grow the business to what I will need it to be, I'm still saving my money to get into a business that can generate me a small amount of profit every month because business is the best thing anyone can do
Post automatically merged:

I do not need so much with just $500 I can start up my business as small as I can and grow the business to what I will need it to be, I'm still saving my money to get into a business that can generate me a small amount of profit every month because business is the best thing anyone can do

Although I have a business idea in my mind but I'm not ready to start up a business anytime soon because I have something that I'm already committed into and until I finish the project that is in my hand i I may not be able to look into another source of income and I may not be able to manage business

I have a poultry farm that I began last year. It took up close to $250 to establish it. It was not easy at the start, but I kept the faith and at the end, it was a success. Just like you said, no business can be started with no capital as you will invest money and time to make it worth it.

Um currently into 3 different ɓusinesses and I can say they required a lot of capital. Affiliate marketing, I had to make sure I have good website and blog site updated by freelancers and all so capital is quite over $200
Post automatically merged:

Um currently into 3 different ɓusinesses and I can say they required a lot of capital. Affiliate marketing, I had to make sure I have good website and blog site updated by freelancers and all so capital is quite over $200

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back