What's new

How much capital did it cost you to establish your own business?

It eas a small scale business. I had previously worked and gathered some cash up to about $100 and set up a little thing that can sustain me. The business struggled to pick up; for a while I thought of giving up but kept going on till I couldn't bear it. My little seed capital was lost but I learnt a great lesson in business. Follow your passion.
Post automatically merged:

It eas a small scale business. I had previously worked and gathered some cash up to about $100 and set up a little thing that can sustain me. The business struggled to pick up; for a while I thought of giving up but kept going on till I couldn't bear it. My little seed capital was lost but I learnt a great lesson in business. Follow your passion.

Such examples of typical pre-launch start-up costs include digital and traditional advertising in readiness for launch, office or studio furnishings and equipment, damage deposits with commercial property landlords, salaries for staff training and installation charges for digital infrastructure.

I as of now don't have a business at this moment however I'm anticipating beginning a business very soon. I began the business plan as of now and the monetary contemplations I'm working upon shouldn't be under $1,000. Despite the fact that I don't have a methods for financing the business now however very soon I'll chip away at sourcing for capital

You didn't specify the kind of items you want to buy and resell for the purpose of making profit. I was reading attentively to get you list what you want to venture into. The business looks like a dropshipping type of business.
It is very similar to dropshipping you are correct in that. The type of items that I generally bought and sold was toys and figurines. I stayed away from anything electronic because of the fact that there is guarantee and warranty that is needed for those items that I will not be able to provide as I am not the original seller of the item.

It is very similar to dropshipping you are correct in that. The type of items that I generally bought and sold was toys and figurines. I stayed away from anything electronic because of the fact that there is guarantee and warranty that is needed for those items that I will not be able to provide as I am not the original seller of the item.
Good that you are now specific about what you wanna offer to the public in exchange for money. You made the right choice avoiding electronic, cos of the warranty grant attached to it. You're not the real owner or manufacturer of the item, rather your job is the reselling type. Assume you invested into buying and selling electronics and your clients eventually buys it and experience its break down within less duration of time that isn't up to what is stated in the branding. They can take you to court, for not covering what you quoted, even when you aren't the producer of the electronic.

According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, most microbusinesses cost around $3,000 to start, while most home-based franchises cost $2,000 to $5,000. While every type of business has its own financing needs, but here in Nigeria is not fixed, you can start with any amount but the nature of the business matters alot

I spent seventy thousands naira to start my recharge card business and am still hoping to expand it in at when due

When I started my business I didn't start with huge capital, I started from small scale business which I started with just $360. But it's really took me for so long time before I can accumulated the amount by saving it. And I'm running it gradually towards my objectives.

Just like you have said, some businesses require huge capital to set up, while others require less capital to set up. I don't have a business if my own yet, but im aware if a friend who started his online marketing agency with less 100$, and now it is worth thousands.

Capital like the say is the life wire of any business when i started i made a pan to raise $200 for my mini importation back then and i was able to raise $350 at the end and it aided in going all the way into all the things i wanted to do in the business.

The capital will depend on the type of business. I started my business with 500000 naira. It is a pig farming business. Some don't spend that much while some spend even more. It depends on the farm size.

According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, most microbusinesses cost around $3,000 to start, while most home-based franchises cost $2,000 to $5,000. While every type of business has its own financing needs, experts have some tips to help you figure out how much cash you'll require.

A computer business and college does not cost much to set up in city. All you need is laptop, a printer, a scanner and a photocopier. All these takes nothing more than $500 to set up because things are very cheap here. Those things will cost less if you go and buy it at the warehouse. You need just three or four desktop computers for training the newbies.

As businesses differ so as the required capitals to start them also differ. You cannot draw any conclusions or determine the amount you need to start your own business through the comments here because there are many individuals without different businesses, and except you have the same business, business plan, and revenue models as them, you cannot conclude anything.

My business really need expansion, as at present a lot stand outside to place bet, we are only 3 who has bet9ja shop in that village but I have no much capital to collect big shop because I need to buy necessary things in the shop, I started the business with about $600, and I am currently looking for bigger shop.

I don't own a business right now but it I was to establish one of my own my choice would be to go into agriculture most preferably animal husbandry (either fish farming,poultry or pig rearing). I think my budget should be like a $10000 for me to start the business successfully.

I don't own a business right now but it I was to establish one of my own my choice would be to go into agriculture most preferably animal husbandry (either fish farming,poultry or pig rearing). I think my budget should be like a $10000 for me to start the business successfully.
For animal husbandry you can start with less than that you must not necessarily start with that amount, why not go for less and use this reserve to scale while learning or scaling the business as it grows.

There is no business no matter how small it is it will require little fund to start up. I could remember when I started my business I didn't spend so much money because it is a professional business. I only registered the name of my business and liase with a colleague that we were using office together.

According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, most microbusinesses cost around $3,000 to start, while most home-based franchises cost $2,000 to $5,000. While every type of business has its own financing needs, experts have some tips to help you figure out how much cash you'll require.

It cost about $300 to start my business. The reqired capital was $500 but I managed $300. I am an affiliate marketer and I used the capital to set my Facebook ad account and purchase a new computer for my business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back