What's new

How much capital did it cost you to establish your own business?

It cost me two thousand dollars to start up a businesses, but the cost of starting a business all depends on the kind of business you want to start, whether it is a small or a large business, that will show the cost of the business start up.
You're actually correct the size of the business goes a long way in determining the needed capital to start the business. I started my current business with about $4000, after paying for shop rent beautifying it to my taste and standard of my business, I didn't have much left for financing the business proper.

Their is no business on earth that is started free of charge. It must require a certain amount of capital to start it up. The capital start up fee depends on the calibre of business you wanna venture in. Some businesses require huge capital start up while some require lesser capital to start it up. My own offline gaming network cost me in the region of $1.5k to get it underway in a medium seize. With time I'll be expanding it bigger and it will cost me more than the previous capital start up.

How much did your own online or offline business cost you to start it up??
A very direct question, i started my current business with 100$, I began as a Forex trader and i am currently expanding my knowledge to stock marketing, i opt for this option because after getting the basic knowledge, you can work from anywhere.

A very direct question, i started my current business with 100$, I began as a Forex trader and i am currently expanding my knowledge to stock marketing, i opt for this option because after getting the basic knowledge, you can work from anywhere.
Yeah, after getting the basic knowledge of forex trading one can work anywhere and earn some good amount with the experience and knowledge he got through experts. Its good to ascertain your capital start up of your trading career, the amount is okay. If you know what you are doing you will convert that $100 to $1000 with in some time.

Their is no business on earth that is started free of charge. It must require a certain amount of capital to start it up. The capital start up fee depends on the calibre of business you wanna venture in. Some businesses require huge capital start up while some require lesser capital to start it up. My own offline gaming network cost me in the region of $1.5k to get it underway in a medium seize. With time I'll be expanding it bigger and it will cost me more than the previous capital start up.

the first business I did was the time I finished my secondary school education in 2009. it was more or less a business because I didn't really take it very seriously, the business cost me around N5,000 to start that time and I really made a good profit from it those days.

the first business I did was the time I finished my secondary school education in 2009. it was more or less a business because I didn't really take it very seriously, the business cost me around N5,000 to start that time and I really made a good profit from it those days.
Goof that you had some experience running a business back then. I believe in your next business venture you gonna do better if you're offered such amount in the guise of $5,000 to run a new business.

Goof that you had some experience running a business back then. I believe in your next business venture you gonna do better if you're offered such amount in the guise of $5,000 to run a new business.
At this stage of mine in the business world, if I am offered even ten thousand dollars, there are a lot of things to do with it and make good fortunes with it over time. I trade Cryptocurrency and the strategy I use is a very profitable one.

Right now I don't any business i have invested with my own money.The small business I have is having invested in knowledge to know about them so that when I will start earning good I will invest in those online opportunities. I am doing free blogs and doesn't require any capital .I have invested in understanding how to write good blogs.

I started a poultry business last October, although it wasn't what u was expecting in terms of huge profits considering the fact that I invested up to 200 dollars in the business. Although i lost a large number of my birds so my profit margin was low. But nonetheless, I now have the experience.

I think every country give these kind of opportunity for there people to develop his own business and get success in it for this government get little amount of money on return money but if you get loan then itis hard to develop a business fastly.

My business is all about performing a skill I a had learnt while I was still at school, it cost a region of #15000 Nigerian currency to Lear the skill, I'm now practicing on a small scale, i. could probably say the emperical cost is #10000.

The capital I made use of in starting up my business is high because of statistics. The stats begin from clearing and cleaning the location, payment for the property, going for more insight, acquisition of necessary materials, employment etc. All these made my capital to be on the high. But it is paying off profit wise.

Not every business requires capital, sometimes just the idea is good enough. With capital and no proper idea,then a business will not exist. Because capital can not sustain a business rather ideas do. Have a great business idea and start working, you cannot really say a particular amount can setup the business because as you step into the business you keep pushing in capital even till the 5th year. So no particular amount really starts a business. The amount varies from the type of business you want to start.

The business am doing right now cost me an upgrade fee of 10,000 Nigeria naira to be able to get a good amount of commission from the organization am dealing with.
And their still higher package with more benefits depending on the one you prefer.

The amount of capital that I actually requires and acquire to start my own business is actually nothing less than the scale of my business in the sense that when I decided to start my business in a small scale of business I incurred a very little money and capital to start the business and now the business is growing well.

I

I started mine with 20$ because that what i have at hand at that particular point in time, so instead of keeping it and something may come up and eat the money. I decided to invest it into a small scale business that will fetch me something as small it may be and am glad i did.

Essential to the startup effort is creating a business plan—a detailed map of the new business. A business plan forces consideration of the different startup costs. Underestimating expenses falsely increases expected net profit, a situation that does not bode well for any small business owner.

Well I don't have a business of my own yet but I am saving for my business. I hope to have about $5500 so as to be able to start this business of mine. The business has to do with the distribution of palm oil retailers, it's a business that have been planning to start for a very long time now.

haven't establish a business but should be able to know the amount of capital that will be enough to set up a business.
Business capital isn't something very hard to think but it depends on the scale of the business whether it is big in size or small.

When I started my sea business it took me only #100 to start as the capital including cost for transportation but I regretted because I lost more than half of the capital due to the fact that I didn't do my findings well. Before starting a business its good to do your research

The amount of cash i used to start up my business is $150,though a small business.I used some part $50 to get a small outfit where i operate from,and used about $80 to buy items needed for operations and the rest for sundry expenses.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back