What's new

How much capital did it cost you to establish your own business?

The one I intend doing is a small one, specifically s cybercaffine shop, though it's gonna definitely cost me some thousands of money but I will still go ahead and get it done, because that is the way,and the location is inside the school.business booms well inside the school.

One of the biggest challenge in business is the capital needed or required to finance your business.
I knew how much it costs me to start up a little business i have to the extent i have to ask for some money from friends family and well wishers.
I don't want to mention the exact amount.

How much do I need to start my business, there's business on earth that is free, all business require money to start. Like my own business I start with sum of mount of money then that people around me were wondering about it, because of profit I made.

Just like you have said, some businesses require huge capital to set up, while others require less capital to set up. I don't have a business if my own yet, but im aware if a friend who started his online marketing agency with less 100$, and now it is worth thousands.
This is quite an incredible return to have on your business especially since you invested such a small amount and were able to reap such benefits from what you did. The most important thing when it comes to any business is how you advertise it and if you advertise it correctly you can always make more than the capital investment that you put into the business which will result in you being profitable.

Their is no business on earth that is started free of charge. It must require a certain amount of capital to start it up. The capital start up fee depends on the calibre of business you wanna venture in. Some businesses require huge capital start up while some require lesser capital to start it up. My own offline gaming network cost me in the region of $1.5k to get it underway in a medium seize. With time I'll be expanding it bigger and it will cost me more than the previous capital start up.

How much did your own online or offline business cost you to start it up??
According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, most microbusinesses cost around $3,000 to start, while most home-based franchises cost $2,000 to $5,000. While every type of business has its own financing needs, experts have some tips to help you figure out how much cash you'll require. According to my research

I actually started my business from home with little or no money, what I mean by that is, I normally advertise my Nebour product to friends, family and on social media, and as soon as I have other I will collect the product from my Nebour, supply it, collect money and pay her. That was how I started till I stated importing my own product.

This is quite an incredible return to have on your business especially since you invested such a small amount and were able to reap such benefits from what you did. The most important thing when it comes to any business is how you advertise it and if you advertise it correctly you can always make more than the capital investment that you put into the business which will result in you being profitable.
Yes indeed, he invested little in funds. But he sacrificed a lot from learning from pros on youtube all night, to buying their courses and reading their books. The next stage was the implementation. We started working, getting a few clients to trust us with their copywriting and adverts. From there to the online marketing agency, with 10staffs and counting.

I couldn't quantify the amount of capital I used to start my business simply because I started little and continued to pump in more money as it's available by and by. To quantify the capital, both fixed and liquid capital must be brought into account. But human capital may not be quantifiable.

Capital for the start of a business depending on the type of business. I don't have a business of my own yet. But people who are into business having different rangers of capital. And the higher the capital the higher the chance of increasment and profit of the business.

I currently have two offline businesses, and both cost me approximately $3000 to set up, and I'm hoping to expand the businesses by the middle of the year. My online business is an e-commerce store that I used $840 to start with an international e-commerce company around April last year, now I have two additional stores of $840 and $1680 making my total online store three.

Their is no business on earth that is started free of charge. It must require a certain amount of capital to start it up. The capital start up fee depends on the calibre of business you wanna venture in. Some businesses require huge capital start up while some require lesser capital to start it up. My own offline gaming network cost me in the region of $1.5k to get it underway in a medium seize. With time I'll be expanding it bigger and it will cost me more than the previous capital start up.

How much did your own online or offline business cost you to start it up??
Hmm...$1.5k you try. I started my business then with I think around $100 last year around June July... I'm planning to invest in myself this time around.

Stay humble stay focus on the course. And never give give up.

The amount of money needed to start a business will depend on the kind of business you want to do. And also it will depend on the type of business you want to go into (small scale or large scale business). And also the expenses the business entails like the expenses that will be made before production and profits can be achieved. There is no certain amount of money one must have before doing a business. It all depends on some factors.

According to my own point of view, all business are not the same, and when I was about to start my own business, it cost me ten thousand dollars to start up my own business as for my second business I used five thousand dollars to start the business
Post automatically merged:

According to my own point of view, all business are not the same, and when I was about to start my own business, it cost me ten thousand dollars to start up my own business as for my second business I used five thousand dollars to start the business

It depends on the business you want to start. I plan to start a business and it will cost me at least $2000. Starting up a business requires much capital depending on the business you want to start

I don't have a business of my own yet. But depending on the kind of business I want to venture into is what will determine the capital. I can start a business with as low as #10,000 in Nigerian currency or as high as 2M. The business will determine the capital.

It cost me up to 500k to set up my offline agriculture Business and just like 250k for my online business. Setting up a business is not easy without capital and one just need to get it to keep and establish a business of ones choice. So I think this is a good question that can enlighten others about investment capital

This depends on the business that I want to go in to, let's critically look at agriculture business particularly in to banana plantation, a least I would needs all to 500000- 700000 thousand naira, bcos I would pay for the lands, pay for the labours that will clear the land, pay for the banana tree, and also paid for the security that would be guard it

You know one thing about business is that the capital is not constant, you only need the little that can start it up while you then build it up over the years to the standard you want. That being said, a start up of 500 thousand naira was used to start up my side hustle which is worth more than ×3 of that in a space of two years.

How capital did it take me to establish my own business. Well that's a good question but for one to know to know the required money or capital to startup a business, one must have plan about the line of business he or she is going into, but some still fail after this planning but in does cases that's why we have loans.

I think i spent about $3500 then in creating my own business platform at that time i had a site where i do market shoes clothes and others , and most times i get more customers and my base was both physical and online store , just incase if customers needs my product they could order online and get it delivered

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back