What's new

How many people do you like to hire on?

I really understand at least at the early stage of a business startup until the business is stable financially to be able to generate enough money together for more staff, I don't think overstaffing is still rampant nowadays because every business are able to know the amount of employee they need.

In most of the countries, under-staffing is a real issue, not over-staffing. This is because the owner of the company usually want to save money and therefore they use limited staff for their business.

In most of the countries, under-staffing is a real issue, not over-staffing. This is because the owner of the company usually want to save money and therefore they use limited staff for their business.
This might likely happen in most western country because in some countries they have to pay the minimum wage of the government , and over here must business won't really be able to do that to all employees .. They can only be able to employ people they can pay... As a private worker you still get salary after retirement

This might likely happen in most western country because in some countries they have to pay the minimum wage of the government , and over here must business won't really be able to do that to all employees .. They can only be able to employ people they can pay... As a private worker you still get salary after retirement

Western Countries have very good laws that protect the rights of employees. Unfortunately, this is something that some Tier 3 countries are devoid of. I live in a country where there are little to no employee rights..

Western Countries have very good laws that protect the rights of employees. Unfortunately, this is something that some Tier 3 countries are devoid of. I live in a country where there are little to no employee rights..
This is just the reason a lot of people over here will always want to work for the government or will always want to work for the bank because both of this institution will give people an opportunity to get pension after retirement.. if they could have made an arrangement that all who are even working for the private organisation pays their tax, They could have also received pension.

This is just the reason a lot of people over here will always want to work for the government or will always want to work for the bank because both of this institution will give people an opportunity to get pension after retirement.. if they could have made an arrangement that all who are even working for the private organisation pays their tax, They could have also received pension.

There are mahny people who also want to get a job in the bank because banks provide great salary packages along with allowances. However, they also tend to be really tiresome jobs. many people who work in banks tend to work for several hours and they spend most of their time at work.

There are mahny people who also want to get a job in the bank because banks provide great salary packages along with allowances. However, they also tend to be really tiresome jobs. many people who work in banks tend to work for several hours and they spend most of their time at work.
What do you really have to do in the bank ? everything is not stressful that you need to exert your physical energy , normally it is something you can do with only a laptop . then in this case how is it difficult there ?

I only consider hiring more employees when feasibility studies shows that the business has grown and require extra hands to make the organization grow, not to be overstaffing and wasting resources.

When it comes to your business, site, or whatever it is you do, how many people do you tend to hire on? I currently have one person doing guest articles for me, but that's really about it. I have considered hiring others, but my work is fairly easy for me to handle on my own. So I don't see a point in hiring someone when I can save the money and keep it for myself and do the job myself as well.

Anyway, I don't like to hire a lot of people anyway, but what about you?
The size and the type of business and the kind of activities involved will determine the number of persons to be hired. Not just hiring for hiring sake, the question is; can they make a profit I will use to pay up their salaries?

Then number of staffs hired in the business is determined by the workforce of the company, I mean if the company keeps progressing , probably they will need more staff .

What do you really have to do in the bank ? everything is not stressful that you need to exert your physical energy , normally it is something you can do with only a laptop . then in this case how is it difficult there ?

I have met a guy who used to work in bank and he told us he left the job due to job pressure. While it is true that you might not get stressed physically, but you will get stressed mentally due to all the pressure they put on you.

Working for another persons company most of the time can be stressful and intimidating and thats the main reason why i decided to start my own private business.
I have met a guy who used to work in bank and he told us he left the job due to job pressure. While it is true that you might not get stressed physically, but you will get stressed mentally due to all the pressure they put on you.

I can only say that In my business,I will only Hire the required number if persons I think I can hire per time and nothing more. At least I should be able to pay the few numbers I have hired without issues
Everything depends on the size of the business because the bigger the business I believe that the higher the number that you need to hire people to work for you is going to increase.

I can only say that In my business,I will only Hire the required number if persons I think I can hire per time and nothing more. At least I should be able to pay the few numbers I have hired without issues
Most small businesses actually hire between 3 to 5 employees in order for them to be able to run the business daily activities successfully without having to feel chocked.

Taking for an example i am running a small business in which I am into baking and also selling baking ingredients and for now I can only hire just two staff working under me,

Working for another persons company most of the time can be stressful and intimidating and thats the main reason why i decided to start my own private business.

Starting your business requires capital and not all the people have sufficient amount of capital. This is why it is important to save money as much as you can in order to gain capital eventually.

The number of persons i would like to hire for my business will depend on the type and size of that business. On a normal ground, I will like to start with maximum of two persons for that business of mine
The number of people that your business can actually hire is dependent on the nature of work that you are doing and the size of your business because you cannot hire more than what you need for your business.

Hiring people depends on the individual and the kind of work you are hiring people to come and do, left for me if I can get one or two person that can do the work perfectly I see no reason to hire more people
The need for the staffs in your business is what determines the number of people you are going to be needing to hire to work for you in order ensure high standards.

The number of people to be hired in any form of business organisation, can only be determined my the workforce and the strength of the organisation. If I have the financial strength I will hired enough who can carry out my daily activities effectively.

Hiring people in an organisation depend on the workforce of the organisation, i only employ just one worker in my bakery shop while I normally use to employ at least four casual daily workers on my farm.
I don't think I have a say to this as it will depend on how big the organization is and how hectic the work can be. This is what will determine the number of employees I will have to consider.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back