What's new

How many people do you like to hire on?

Sincerely I do not have a decision on this,the number of people I want to hire is dependent on the type of business if it is a small scale business or a large scale business

My business doesn't need much workers. I'm running a poultry farm that is not that large. So for now my cousin is talking care of it until when I'm back from work.

I do not generally project how many employees that's my business should hire. I often start the business with exact manpower that I am going to use and then employ more if the need arises.

It all depends on how big or small the business is,you can't have a bug company then hire only 5 people, because you will over work them and it's not really good and so if you have a big company I suggest you hire a number of people that will be able to carry out the tasks needed to grow the contract

I personally do not like working with a large number of people due to so many issues, but I believe the number of employees to hire is dependent on the business in question.

When it comes to your business, site, or whatever it is you do, how many people do you tend to hire on? I currently have one person doing guest articles for me, but that's really about it. I have considered hiring others, but my work is fairly easy for me to handle on my own. So I don't see a point in hiring someone when I can save the money and keep it for myself and do the job myself as well.

Anyway, I don't like to hire a lot of people anyway, but what about you?

I usually only hire as much as I need ... for example in the offline world I have only one employee who I pay, because that's what I need. :)I don't need more: D

The amount of staff I would hire for any job will be dependent on the type of business and the income generated from the business so that one do not run at lost

The number of people is not determined by anybody but it is determined by the nature of the business if it is an a small scale or large scale business

Unfortunately, many businesses do not consider this factor and they try to save salary as much as they can. They do that and try to overburden many employees. This is abuse of employees and it should be prevented. An honest business manager should know this and he must hire more people to maintain balance in the workplace.

Depending on the type of business, one could carry as many employees as possible as far as it gives you a better and effective delivery.
Yea, right.
The number of people I would hire would depend on the scale of my business.
It would also depend on the type of demands my business is to meet.

I would employ people depending on the difficulty of the job. I don't like s crowded work place either but also I wouldn't love to see my employee working to desth, so i would employ people depending on tye amount of job we have

If one has the necessary fund to hire a lot of people, everything will be simple and easier, but for small business one can hire a single person that will be assisting him.

If one has the necessary fund to hire a lot of people, everything will be simple and easier, but for small business one can hire a single person that will be assisting him.
A small business will require small number of staff due to the little amount of work to be done. However, if it is a larger organization, you might need to hire more employees.

Depending how big the business is can make one know the number of people he/she wants to hire to their business, so hiring many people to your business determine how big your business is.

I do not have any particular amount of people that I will like to hire in my business but then I am going to hire only what the business needs and then it will continue to grow if our customers are growing.

It depends on the business or site. When the need arises for me to hire, i'll hire just the particular amount of persons i need for that job. Nothing more and nothing less.

I personally do not like working with a large number of people due to so many issues, but I believe the number of employees to hire is dependent on the business in question.
Yes that's right , the kind of the business will determine the number of employées suitable with the job , companies owners will prefer less number possible .

This would depend on the size of my business that will determine the amount of people I need to hire, at the early stage of starting up a business you may not really need so much people until the business is well-developed to a point that there are more responsibilities for people to do.

Personally I only like to hire the amount of people I will need at a particular time and I will be increasing if there is any need for that I cannot hire so much people into my business at a particular time.

Over-staffing could become a problem and this is why you may need to hire the required number of people who could work for you. This is why it is much better to hire energetic people who have the willingness to work, but this might not mean that we should under-staff people in our company.

Over-staffing could become a problem and this is why you may need to hire the required number of people who could work for you. This is why it is much better to hire energetic people who have the willingness to work, but this might not mean that we should under-staff people in our company.
I really understand at least at the early stage of a business startup until the business is stable financially to be able to generate enough money together for more staff, I don't think overstaffing is still rampant nowadays because every business are able to know the amount of employee they need.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back