What's new

How many people have your hired over your businesses lifetime?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you've run a business for a long time, how many people would you say you have hired in your businesses lifetime? I am always curious to know if anyone has had a business running for 20+ years and hear how many people they've encountered in the process. If I had a business, I would try to stay in touch with some of the employees who quit or were fired. I like to think I'd be a good boss who lets go of people for good reason. And I hope the people who decide to quit do it because they found a higher paying job elsewhere or something.

What about the business owners here?

My first business was a print publication. I partnered with friends to start the business. I did not hire any staff for my business as I could not afford paid staff. My second business was a restaurant and I had half a dozen staff. My third business a dairy farm had 4 staff. Currently I operate online business and I do not have full time staff. I hire virtual assistant as needed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back