What's new

How many people do you like to hire on?

The number of people to employ depend on the size of the company . A big company would need more than two employees to run the business successfully.
Yes , I said it earlier that it will depend on the responsibilities that will be occupied by the new employee. If there are so much responsibilities then more employees must be employed to occupied those prospective position.

When it comes to your business, site, or whatever it is you do, how many people do you tend to hire on? I currently have one person doing guest articles for me, but that's really about it. I have considered hiring others, but my work is fairly easy for me to handle on my own. So I don't see a point in hiring someone when I can save the money and keep it for myself and do the job myself as well.

Anyway, I don't like to hire a lot of people anyway, but what about you?
It depends on the type of business I want to operate and the workload involved in running that business. The workload should be manageable and therefore, the number of people should correlate with the work available

Its mostly depends on what you need , sometimes also depends the amount of content you may need in a day if you are running a blog. That is what will determine how many people you could hire depending on the type of business you do.

I can only say that In my business,I will only Hire the required number if persons I think I can hire per time and nothing more. At least I should be able to pay the few numbers I have hired without issues
That is just a good strategy,in business especially a new start up,you will have to look at your business finance and then employ persons that are mostly needed for some very important role.

It depends on the type of business I want to operate and the workload involved in running that business. The workload should be manageable and therefore, the number of people should correlate with the work available

There are many companies in there that usually hire many employees and they need to keep employees as "stand by" and this is why they always keep hiring employees all the time.

There are many companies in there that usually hire many employees and they need to keep employees as "stand by" and this is why they always keep hiring employees all the time.
This is a strategy implemented by the organizations that is completely understandable, if I am being honest. They hire more people than the jobs available at interviews but the ones who performed the best are the ones who get the job full-time.

This is a strategy implemented by the organizations that is completely understandable, if I am being honest. They hire more people than the jobs available at interviews but the ones who performed the best are the ones who get the job full-time.

Well, I have also encountered such kind of companies and I have turned down their offer many times. They do not treat their employees nicely and this is why many people keep leaving the company and this is why they always keep hiring new people.

Well, I have also encountered such kind of companies and I have turned down their offer many times. They do not treat their employees nicely and this is why many people keep leaving the company and this is why they always keep hiring new people.
Corporations in general are not overly caring towards their employees anyway so I understand where you are coming from. They opine that workers are dispensable, and this is the reason for their indifference towards staff.

For me actually , I prefer to just hire the number of workers I will need at a given moment and will increase if necessary because I cannot bring on board so many employees at once.

The people I will like to hire to keep working for my organisation depends in the work I am doing , for example now , a small bakery need at least four to five workers and if the production keeps increasing due to the increase innthe numbers of customers , then we have to increase the numbers of staff.

hire the amount of people I will need at a particular time and I will be increasing if there is any need for that I cannot hire so much people into my business at a particular time.

I only have two people working under me presently because my job doesn't need much people , though when I started , I only have one employee but as time goes on and the work keep getting increased , i have to increase the number of my workers .

So many things are always being put into consideration , for offline business it will depend on how big and the responsibilities available for people to do, in general hiring people for online business is not always much as there may not be much responsibilities to be done.

I only have two people working under me presently because my job doesn't need much people , though when I started , I only have one employee but as time goes on and the work keep getting increased , i have to increase the number of my workers .
That's the main determinant. As the business increases the number of responsibilities increases. This will result in hiring more people to meet up to the demands of the business.

When it comes to your business, site, or whatever it is you do, how many people do you tend to hire on? I currently have one person doing guest articles for me, but that's really about it. I have considered hiring others, but my work is fairly easy for me to handle on my own. So I don't see a point in hiring someone when I can save the money and keep it for myself and do the job myself as well.

Anyway, I don't like to hire a lot of people anyway, but what about you?
It depends on how big the business is if it's small you can hire two or more people if it's big you can hire more people, depending on your profits and things like that

Looking at the level of my business and the amount of money i am making on daily basis , the work i am doing daily only need just one worker to support me and thats why i only recruit one worker.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back