What's new

How many businesses do you hope to retire with?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
We all hope to retire one day, and live with a solid foundation for the future, including wealth, and a place to live. But, how many businesses do you hope to retire with? Maybe just one, or maybe a bunch. I think if I can create just one company before I retire, that would be cool. But I don't think I'll ever achieve that, and that's okay.

I want to retire with just one business. When I am ready to retire, it also means I am no longer interested or capable of working actively. Therefore, I do not want to own multiple businesses that demand a lot of work. Before I retire, I want to build a business that generates me just enough money to live a comfortable life.

We all hope to retire one day, and live with a solid foundation for the future, including wealth, and a place to live. But, how many businesses do you hope to retire with? Maybe just one, or maybe a bunch. I think if I can create just one company before I retire, that would be cool. But I don't think I'll ever achieve that, and that's okay.
Yes that’s true, everybody wish to be wealth and self esteem. To me, I engaged myself into many business which I retired n some and am stillness hoping to retire in some am still working.

I want to retire with just one business. When I am ready to retire, it also means I am no longer interested or capable of working actively. Therefore, I do not want to own multiple businesses that demand a lot of work. Before I retire, I want to build a business that generates me just enough money to live a comfortable life.
That's fair. Sometimes having a ton of work to do when retired is not fun, so having some sort of business that runs on its own would be awesome. But that's not an easy thing to achieve, as it will probably involve some work even when you retire.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back