What's new

How many people do you like to hire on?

Well, I think the number of people to hire depends on the workload on the business and how hectic it is to accomplish the business goal. It may also depend if the business is divided into departments which in turn, will be needing more workers

It really relies upon how huge my association is, to me I can accept a lot of staff depending on the kind of business and how big or large, and the more the association expands, the more individuals I should utilize. Anyway, it isn't nice to have workers that are too much, that can influence business.

Hiring a lot of people can really help to deliver in jobs or task faster but the only disadvantage is that it will require you to spend so much, I can only be able to hire a large number of people or more than one number of people into my site or except it is absolutely necessary

Hiring someone, you have to pay yourself first. If what you do doesn't pay your your own personal salary monthly, then it doesn't worth it. I intend to establish myself firmly then I can think of hiring someone.

It depends on the criteria and people you love to hire for your business growth and I think hiring the right person plays a good role in determining the sucess that your business might go to the extent of acheiving

If I would open a business, I would like to hire more workers for me. This would mean for me, the more people hires, the more income for me. That would be good for me, and as well for people too, who are in search of a job.

I wouldn't hire alot of people too when I get my own business. I prefer to save the money and use it on other expenses. Currently, I am working as a ghost writer for someone too and I am the only writer there.

The size of your business will determine if you want to expand by hiring people or not. If the jobs available are well handled and managed by the current staff, then there is no need to hire more people.

When it comes to the number of people that you can hire for your business is dependent on the size of your business. If it's a one man business, you won't need more than 2 staff.

When it comes to the number of people that you can hire for your business is dependent on the size of your business. If it's a one man business, you won't need more than 2 staff.
Its all depend on the size of the business and how its been manage if the size of the business is just one man business then two to three staff is okay but if its partnership business let say that involve more than one owner then four to six employee can be hired

To determine the number of persons to hire can only be decided by the kind of business you want to do, the size, the type, the location and the target and many more will determine the number of persons to hire

The number of people I am going to hire to help me out in my business depend on the task I have at hand. The more the task the higher the number of people I am going to hire.

There is a company in my city that hires employees daily and fires people daily. They have system that allows them to hire and fire people whenever they want and they also offer attractive salaries. I personally do not like to hire more people than I need, but I do not like under-staffing either.

Presently, I have 3 offline businesses that I manage. The businesses can't be managed by one person. So I have 5 staffs working for me .

Y
Its all depend on the size of the business and how its been manage if the size of the business is just one man business then two to three staff is okay but if its partnership business let say that involve more than one owner then four to six employee can be hired
Yeah, the business size and the nature of the business is what's going to determine the final stance of how many workers that would be enough in the end.

When it comes to your business, site, or whatever it is you do, how many people do you tend to hire on? I currently have one person doing guest articles for me, but that's really about it. I have considered hiring others, but my work is fairly easy for me to handle on my own. So I don't see a point in hiring someone when I can save the money and keep it for myself and do the job myself as well.

Anyway, I don't like to hire a lot of people anyway, but what about you?
I looking forward to setting up a logistics company in future. Hoping to start with 2 people and I would love to hire more people as the business expands.
It will be lovely to hire more people and extend my services to different parts of country. Creating job opportunities for a lot of people will be a dream come true for.

With more arms you get things done faster but it depends on the kind of job it is . Well my job is something i can easily finish on my own without having to hire any body to help me but in times when i need more arms to complete a job i hire one or two persons to assist me .

The number of people I hire isn't particularly a great deal for me but their level of effectiveness.
I expect that the more I grow in my business, the more lots of people would be needed but I want them to bring something to the table.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back