Have You Used Microjob Sites to Hire For Your Business

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
I have used micro job sites like Picoworkers (now sproutgigs), Rapidworkers, Microworkers, and Jobboy to hire people for my business. I hired these people for the tasks like following social media accounts, signing up for newsletters, visiting websites, leaving comments on posts, reviewing products and services, etc. The best thing about using these sites is you can hire for a low pay and you can even work on these sites and use your earnings to pay the workers.
Have you used microjob sites to hire people?

The quality of work will probably drop if you hire from micro job sites. Micro jobs are usually really cheap paying gigs, often doing stuff like data entry and drawing lines over captcha images. Entering codes from receipts. You'd be lucky to find jobs for $1 or more on a micro job sites. At least when I worked for Amazon MTurk. The highest orders I could do were like for $1 and it required a certain level to even apply for the job. Most jobs are for 10 cents, some even as low as 5 cents I think.

You can go this route. But I think the quality of work will drop if so. Unless you pay them good money. If you need small tasks done, maybe it would be a good idea.

I am basically talking about using Micro job sites to hire people. You can hire people for a small payment. Micro job sites are not just used by people without skills, these sites have a lot for skilled people but they are there despite low payment because they do not find success on freelancing platforms. I have used multiple micro job sites for hiring people.

I am basically talking about using Micro job sites to hire people. You can hire people for a small payment. Micro job sites are not just used by people without skills, these sites have a lot for skilled people but they are there despite low payment because they do not find success on freelancing platforms. I have used multiple micro job sites for hiring people.
What are the usual prices for service on those sites? I may have confused it more with micro job sites like Amazon MTurk, which offers at most like $1 per job, and you'd be lucky to get that. Most can go for 5-10 cents.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back