Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever had an employee who took more breaks than they were allowed? Have you ever had to discipline someone who kept taking breaks when they weren't supposed to? How do you talk to your employees when they go and do this sort of thing?

The key to getting people to take less breaks is to teach them to have more energy. I think the reason people want breaks is cause they are out of shape and so can't handle being on their feet for many hours. Myself, my last fast food job was tough for that reason, but I'm in better shape now and it's so easy, but I'm not saying that's the primary reason things are going well.

Have you ever had an employee who took more breaks than they were allowed? Have you ever had to discipline someone who kept taking breaks when they weren't supposed to? How do you talk to your employees when they go and do this sort of thing?
Not in my case, but it's all been online employees.

The key to getting people to take less breaks is to teach them to have more energy. I think the reason people want breaks is cause they are out of shape and so can't handle being on their feet for many hours. Myself, my last fast food job was tough for that reason, but I'm in better shape now and it's so easy, but I'm not saying that's the primary reason things are going well.

Not in my case, but it's all been online employees.
That's one way I suppose. Being healthy weight wise and having a healthy lifestyle will mean you need less breaks. It's when people take to long of a break that becomes a problem.

When I was running a dairy business, I had one worker, who took too many breaks. In the beginning I tolerated as I did not want any trouble in the workplace. Then one day I warned me. However, he continued with his behavior and I had to fire this guy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back