What's new

How many people do you like to hire on?

The size of the business will determine the number of staff that I will hire to work for me on the company. This is basically the determining factor. It is also very important employ enough staffs.

Well it's totally depend what is the size of our business and then we can calculate what is the right number of employee we actually need so when I start my business then I hire employee approx 30 people then when my business was increase the employee number also increase and now I had 120 people employee.

The number of people to hire will largely depend on the size of the company and also on the quantity of production. The amount of goods and services produced would determine the number of workers.

The amount of people to hire will solely depends on the size of the business. The size of the business will strongly send a signal on the number of people that should be hired.

if you have the financial capacity there is nothing wrong in hiring a lot of people especially when the job to be done is copious. If it is a little job there is no need to hire a lot of people but if it is a big one they hiring a lot of people is advisable. What really matters in this scenario is your financial strength.

there is no particular number of people that I will like to hire on a business but then I usually try to do this depending on the number of work that needs to be done because of overcrowding is also another thing.

The total number of people working under your command will depend on the actual number of total working force in your company, which is why you need to know the actual total amount of people needed .

Currently due to the breakdown of the economic situation of the global community and my country specifically, I will love to hire as much as I can to be able to give them some ways of income generation.

I will like to hire lots of people in my business. Nevertheless, the numbers of people to hire depends on the size of the company. A company with huge size will hire lots of people.

The most important thing to me is that I am hiring people that are going to be contributing very well to the growth of the company and as such I can hire as much as workflow is coming.

The number of people that I am likely to hire in my business is going to be greatly dependent on the inflow that I am seeing and the rising amount of customers that we are processing .

Well it depends on how big I plan on making the business, currently I do not have any plan on hiring any extra hands because the business is not big enough for that, but once I start expanding, I can start hiring others
The size of the firm or company or business and the kind of activities they operate is a factor that would determine the number of people you would employ to facilitate the day to day operations of the company.

I always try as much as possible to employ as much people as the company is going to need for smooth running. Provided that customers are increasing there's always going to be an increase in the number of employees as well.

The number of people you need to hire in your organisation depends on the workload you have in your company , and you keep increasing the number of your workers .

Currently I am not into business that requires workers but I believe If i had such opportunity to employed people, I will love to employed based on required numbers of labour needed.

Presently I have just 3 staffs working for me in my offline business and if I have the required capital, I will expand it and will make a very it a very big company to earn from.

In reality, it depends on the size of my organization. I think the more people your organization grows, the more people you need to hire. However, having too many employees is not good. It can affect your business.

In reality, it depends on the size of my organization. I think the more people your organization grows, the more people you need to hire. However, having too many employees is not good. It can affect your business.
Especially if they are lazy workers or even don't work as expected because more there are workers more the control of work evolution will be harder from having fewer employees.

The number of people that I am going to hire on my business is going to be greatly dependent on the number of customers that I am receiving so that I will not leave customers standed or stress employees.

I will like to hire lots of people on my business provided it a big one. Currently, I do not have staffs working in my mini store. I run the business myself until it expand very well.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back