What's new

Ever hire someone you went to school with?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Was there ever a time where you hired someone and they happened to be someone you went to school with? Maybe elementary or high school, or even college. Have you ever hired someone you knew from the past? Was it weird to hire someone you knew from back in the day? Or was it actually nice to hire someone you knew?

No, I have never offered to hire someone I went school with but I have offered to hire my sibling but she rejected the job citing she did not have time to do it. By the way, I have hired a lot of virtual friends for my job.

There was no such thing and I am sure that it is a bad idea to do such a thing because, as a rule, if you work with an acquaintance, you will always have a condescending attitude towards them, and this is bad for work because they will do less than others and ask for more because of that that you are acquaintances and even classmates

No, I have never offered to hire someone I went school with but I have offered to hire my sibling but she rejected the job citing she did not have time to do it. By the way, I have hired a lot of virtual friends for my job.
Hey, virtual friends count too. :)
There was no such thing and I am sure that it is a bad idea to do such a thing because, as a rule, if you work with an acquaintance, you will always have a condescending attitude towards them, and this is bad for work because they will do less than others and ask for more because of that that you are acquaintances and even classmates
There's always those risks, which is why you need to weigh the options. It comes down to whether your friend can stay professional on the job. Some friends probably won't be as professional as you'd think. Some will though. So you have to know if your friend would cause problems or not.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back