What's new

How many people do you like to hire on?

You don't need to hire people because you like to hire else you run the risk of over staffing, you just need to hire according to job demand
For the fact that we on must have a particular number in mind when you comes to recruitment in our various business organisation as a result of the fact that the resources to pay them is scarce, I would really have loved to employ thousands of employees under my tutelage because I want to help people all the time and I don't like it when there's too much rate of unemployment.

It depends on the kind of of business you are doing if it's a big scale business like a big farm..e.g poultry, fish, snail etc. You will have to hire people

You can choose to hire as many persons as you think you can afford to pay in your business per time. Bit if your business is still in it's new formation stages, it will be wise to start with a very few hands first before increasing the number when the need arises for it over time

If I will have the financial strength as a business entrepreneur then definitely I most have to employed alot as I can in other to aid in my productive strength and also to provide jobs opportunities to those who are in need and are ready to do the job.

Depending on the type of business, one could carry as many employees as possible as far as it gives you a better and effective delivery.

To hire people to work under me seriously depends on the type or the kind of business I am running or managing if its such kind of business that requires alot of people in other to increase my productivity then definitely I will in other to improve my productivity.

The number of people I would love to hire will depend on the type of business I am running and also the size of the business. If the business is still trying to get stable,there will be no need for me to hire anyone.

I would hire as many people my money can pay and as many as my business really needs if my business needs 5 and I know 4 people can do it I will go for 4 so as to save expenditure

When it comes to your business, site, or whatever it is you do, how many people do you tend to hire on? I currently have one person doing guest articles for me, but that's really about it. I have considered hiring others, but my work is fairly easy for me to handle on my own. So I don't see a point in hiring someone when I can save the money and keep it for myself and do the job myself as well.

Anyway, I don't like to hire a lot of people anyway, but what about you?
Running a business is dependent on how supportive you and your employees are willing to sacrifice for the business,the number of employees may and may not affect the business,the quality of staff is the main priority.

I would like to hire the number of persons I can only pay per time. If my business is obviously a new business start up, I would be dealing with only a very few persons for hire

Due to the nature of my business operation I will like to hire not more than ten and not less than that number of 10. this is because this particular number are those man power which will be required for the performance of the daily task and any number more than that will result to unproductive expenses.

hirering someone to take care of your business is a great idea ,I have never owned a site but if I am preveledge to own a site ,I will hire many skilled employees to take good care of the business.

When it comes to your business, site, or whatever it is you do, how many people do you tend to hire on? I currently have one person doing guest articles for me, but that's really about it. I have considered hiring others, but my work is fairly easy for me to handle on my own. So I don't see a point in hiring someone when I can save the money and keep it for myself and do the job myself as well.

I've always loved getting things done on my own so I would only hire if it's absolutely necessary. Even doing so, I would still prefer to handle the most sensitive issues personally.

The kind of business i run does not even permit hiring a lot of persons.
Just very few effective hands are okay. Currently i do not have an employee because i can handle the affairs which are not too tasking.
If need be to hire soon, i will employ just one or two hands.

The number of people I would like to hire depends on the size of the business. If it is a big firm, I will employ many staff. But if it is a small-scale business, then I will hire few people.

Personally, I believe that the number of people that are good for you to hire for your business is directly dependent on the number of work that's required in your business.

I would be reluctant to hire more people than I need. I do not like over-staffing and under-staffing as well. You must hire people accordingly. You must hire sufficient amount of people you need to do the job.

I don't have any business to manage, therefore, I don't have any necessity to hire people. How many people do you like to hire depends on the requirements of your business organization.

The growth of the business will determine this and not the individual and also the profit you are making from the business, when there is a noticeable growth in a business it is possible for us to hire more people into the business to help us is some extra stuff.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back