What's new

How many businesses have you started or been a part of?

I personally involved in many business over years ago but not all the business succeeded. Few succeeded and more did not but currently l am running a nice business which I am now perfect. I gathered all the experiences I had the over years running business to run my current business.

I have only been in two business startups in my entire life. The first one was a partnership business which did not work out and the second one is the one that I am currently managing.

I have operated and being a part of four different businesses. Although the first one was not successful, I have learnt a lot from them all.

I've been involved in the start up of three,the first being blogging which I quit after a while because I wasn't making money from it,then dry cleaning which was closed down due to lack of motivation

Fashion business and it has been moving slow buy steady. It's not yet a huge success because I work from home. I also have a little side business l do every now and then in terms of getting paid to write for people. That's it for now.

I have actually directly been actually associated with couple of companies throughout the years. A lot of all of them didn't truly prospered however I'm presently acquiring some abilities which will certainly assist me to be successful in my following company introduce.

I have tried and started different businesses and I have learnt a lot from a lot of them. I have business both online and offline and all of them have their own peculiarity.

I have been part of many businesses but in have in have started two businesses in the past till now. I currently manages a business and I plan to open another one very soon.

Wow. This is a tough one as I might not be completely accurate. The first was when I partnered with my bro to own a gaming house. But I have been part of several others after then. Maybe 5 in all.
I have been part of many businesses. I have been part of real estate business for ten years. I have been party also of rice and oil business.

I think currently I am running just one business and that is cloth selling , shoe sales and other little things , I really hope the business could develop more so I can get more profit

Not all businesses succeed but most with proper management and effective research last and eventually succeed, have been apart of a business of a friend and still going strong now too

I think currently I am running just one business and that is cloth selling , shoe sales and other little things , I really hope the business could develop more so I can get more profit
Wow that's a private business. for me I've never been part of any business except one since then i concentrate most of my time online, maybe I will engage later in the future when am free.

I have only been in two business startups in my entire life. The first one was a partnership business which did not work out and the second one is the one that I am currently managing.
sorry if I may ask what type of partnership do you go into and why its fails?see some people go into partnership without runing accessment on their partnership status I mean the person character and his capability to manage the business I think that is some of thing that make such business to crash,I have dont just three business online one is my family business and the others belong to me,

Wow that's a private business. for me I've never been part of any business except one since then i concentrate most of my time online, maybe I will engage later in the future when am free.
You could stay anyone with a very low amount of money and it's not too compulsory you start big or with a very huge amount of money , when doing the business

You could stay anyone with a very low amount of money and it's not too compulsory you start big or with a very huge amount of money , when doing the business
All these things will really need a lot of time because organising and starting a business even a small one may not be easier. you really need to plan on the type of business you need to start base on your location.

All my life I have started just one business and I have been part of about 2 business or so. I really enjoyed being part of a business because if you share ideas and the rate at which the business arises will be amazing

I've started plenty businesses with partners and I've been hired severally to be part of a team. I'm must say it's too numerous to mention.

I have always run my business alone allof the time till date. In time past, I have gotten into a lot of businesses that never turned up successful for a lot of reasons known to me later on

I have started quite number of business which I always consider them as very important because I have and they are generating alot of income to me such as both online and offline.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back