What's new

How many businesses have you started or been a part of?

I have not run any business till now apart from posting on forums,most of the business I am planning to start needs a lot of capital before establishing it.

I don't have many business that I cannot control. I just started online business,I don't have many business to join with my online business. That is why I manage online business.

None. I have never ventured into any business or partnered with any business of any kind. But I was a manager at printing press I can't tell if this one counts.

Not really started any business yet but I've been a part of my friends snacks making business,in that period I was able to know the way these snacks are produced,marketed and profits incured.

I haven't started any business or been a part of a growing business. I just want to focus on my studies now, maybe after that i'll start a business.

I have been part of a lot of business which I can mentioned everything here. I have both offline and online businesses. Some are Affiliate marketing business, agricultural product sales and lots more.

I am having 2 businesses and I have been part part of not less than 4 different businesses, even though I don't own those businesses but I am part of it.
One thing i have come to understand about involvment about business,is that it will give one an adequate knowledge and exposure on how to properlly run a business,and this will be a major plus to the individual.

I gave had the opportunity of starting just one business by myself , which have been working on for five years now and the other business was a joint business that I started with my wife

About 10 but only 3 succeed
I only have one running rn and it's the best one it's about getting small and local companies workers and partners
I make about 15k£ each month

In my initial day I'm trying to invest various kind of business but not all of them are succeed some of are extremely profitable some are average and others are totally disaster. So basically I start 7 and there 3 of them which I got succeed.

I have been personally involved with many companies over the years. Many of them haven't really succeeded, but I'm currently learning some skills that will help me succeed in my next business venture.

At least I have started two business successfully which is farming and baking business and i am also into working and earning online which makes it easier for me to support my offline business

At least I have started two business successfully which is farming and baking business and i am also into working and earning online which makes it easier for me to support my offline business
For now I have not been part of any business. Very soon I might likely start up a business like farming, but for now I have to looks for ways to raise the needed money to start.

I am still taking time to study different businesses as I have a lot of ideas but I need to go into the one that would enable me make the best profits possible like I am thinking of.

For now I have not been part of any business. Very soon I might likely start up a business like farming, but for now I have to looks for ways to raise the needed money to start.
I started my farming business with what i got from my fathers farm because he's into big term farming, so that makes it easier for me to get a piece of land , farm implement and seed to start my own farming.

I started my farming business with what i got from my fathers farm because he's into big term farming, so that makes it easier for me to get a piece of land , farm implement and seed to start my own farming.
Farming business is profitable no doubt but I have engaged in farming of some sort. ( Poultry farming ) in the past but was not profitable and I was at loss. I can't engage in such anymore until I have a guidance.

I am only able to establish one business and that is the business I am doing currently , the business has helped me in so many ways. But as I can remember I have been part of only one business before establishing my own.

When it comes to offline businesses I have not actually involved myself in any of them which is owned by myself. I have actually helped a family member to do an offline business before and I was making little money off it. When it comes to online businesses, I have ventured into many of them before and was not actually successful on some of them and I succeeded in some.

How many businesses have you started or been a part of the growing process? For me, I've been involved with many websites and companies. I can't say who, but I worked for a lot of social media platforms and other social media sites. After Fiverr I found a lot of online jobs. I can't say for sure how many I have started, but I count each of my sites as a business, so well over 25 at least.
I have been in so many business that didn't go well,with the resent one involving a million which I am still paying the debt since April this year

I have been part of two businesses so far, and I must say that they were both successfully managed under my watch. I take every business opportunity serious no matter how little it is.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back