What's new

How many businesses have you started or been a part of?

Having worked with a lot of people and saved a reasonable amounts of money. I currently own a business which I employ someone to manage for me and I'm also planning to add another business to the current one to make it two before the year runs out.
I have certainly worked with a lot of people and different businesses and from my experience with working with these people I can definitely see that running a business is pretty difficult and the only way that you can make a business to succeed is by being consistent in whatever you are doing.

At the moment I don't have any business and I have not tried starting any one yet, but I am still looking for what little business I can start with little capital, as I don't want to rush into any business to avoid rushing out of it. That is my view. Thanks for sharing.

At the moment I don't have any business and I have not tried starting any one yet, but I am still looking for what little business I can start with little capital, as I don't want to rush into any business to avoid rushing out of it. That is my view. Thanks for sharing.
Even me I do not have any business and I'm not yet thinking of starting up a business ,even if I am thinking of starting a business it will likely to be an online business, a business that I will be able to do on my spare time. I have help people develop one business before.

I have help a guy in starting up a business that he promised to share the percentage of 30 to me when the income rolls in but human being human I still have not set my eyes on him.

Been in a lot of business ain't easy, in my aspect it was greed,I wanted to earn all the cash in one day, and most times I end up loosing every thing,it's better to cut your focus into similar trade than venture into various trade at the end you breakdown.
I have just been in man business so far which happens to be the cryptocurrency trading business and this business actually favoured me on a very short time because which time the crypto-currency market became bearish thereby alter most of mine trades.

Counting i have been into so many businesses i have been in involved in pigry i have been involved in plank selling that is working in a sawmill and other places.

Currently, I'm taking part in my brother's selling of gas cylinders businesses and we are doing very well in the business. It's a business that's worth over 20 million Naira.

I been into so many businesses before I started my business and I have been successful in most businesses I joined in only that every business has its ups and down, when the going get turf the turf gets going

How many businesses have you started or been a part of the growing process? For me, I've been involved with many websites and companies. I can't say who, but I worked for a lot of social media platforms and other social media sites. After Fiverr I found a lot of online jobs. I can't say for sure how many I have started, but I count each of my sites as a business, so well over 25 at least.

I have only one business, offline, a local mini business in my city. :)

on the online side I have no business, I work with several sites / forums and 2-3 applications. :)

Personally I have not been able to start up any business now and I have not been part of any business organisation, the reason might be that I am self-employed and also that I do not really have in mind to start up a business now.

I think it's just four businesses, but I'm doing just two presently. The other two started well but I had to close them due to unfavorable circumstances and I'm really working hard to maintain the current one.

I think it's just four businesses, but I'm doing just two presently. The other two started well but I had to close them due to unfavorable circumstances and I'm really working hard to maintain the current one.
You have tried so much to open upto four business and since two are still available I will suggest that you put your effort to manage those two properly its going to give you profit which you can use to start others business

Currently, I'm taking part in my brother's selling of gas cylinders businesses and we are doing very well in the business. It's a business that's worth over 20 million Naira.
Wow, that's not really good. Do you guys also sell gas or just the cylinder? How much is a 12.5 kg cylinder and 15kg cylinder right now? The one we make use of have been leaking for some time now.

I have been involved in lot of businesses both online and offline business. When I was in the university, I was into buying and selling of foreign currencies. Presently I run a tutorial centre which is offline

I have been into domain business, but just at an amateur face, but I am very optimistic that by next year, I would have gotten my ground and established myself already.

When I wanted to register my business with corporate affairs commission I made sure it's the type that will allow me to practice multi ventures. Presently I'm running about 6 successful businesses and I'm still aspiring to add more.
Woah, that's amazing. 6 businesses? That means your management and resourcefulness are top notch. I've only been involved in two businesses, and they're my parents' though I'm aspiring to start mine as soon as I'm done with my national assignment.

Well I have been a part of just one business and it was quite close to were I lives and ao I didn't have to pay money for transport and it was more convenient for me since it was close

I have started a seasonal business in the past when I was still in college. I used to organise a football competition in whenever we are on vacation and I do make a lot of money from this business venture.

I've not ventured into any business of my own but I've partnered with a poultry farmer. I had so much experience in the farm and attachment to the chickens.
I have been in a partnership too.
Currently, I run a fish farm on a large scale. I also earn here on bizdustry.
So, that's just two sources of income for now.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back