What's new

How many businesses have you started or been a part of?

I've did alot well some have paid while some have have not.. I usually stick with the ones that I'm very convincing they will pay me.. so you should try and research

I've did alot well some have paid while some have have not.. I usually stick with the ones that I'm very convincing they will pay me.. so you should try and research
Even me I am always interested to work with any business organisation that I am very sure that they are going to pay me, there is no need for you to do business for a company that will not pay you for your services.

Even me I am always interested to work with any business organisation that I am very sure that they are going to pay me, there is no need for you to do business for a company that will not pay you for your services.
I have started about 3 for businesses and which two are succeeding and I've been involved in more than five businesses ever since I started dealing and business activities.

I have started about 3 for businesses and which two are succeeding and I've been involved in more than five businesses ever since I started dealing and business activities.
Wow that means with all this ,you have so much experience to manage any business that is left within your own care, but what causes the failure to the other business of yours, please tell us.

That is good enough and its like you have enough money with you,starting a business need you to have enough money let alone you operate up to five business that is huge congrate,for me I just start an online store and I sell digital item its part of the business I want to start I also start one business offline where I sold engine parts

I haven't started any business yet because I'm not ready enough for you to get the best from a result and an online business sorry a business order online or offline you have to calculate the risk factors and therefore manager of cost and all the expenses that might come up in the near future
Well as for me the reason why I haven't started any business for now because I do not have the capital requirement to start of the business that I wanted to start but I am still working to towards raising the capital to start of this business very soon.

I am having 2 businesses and I have been part part of not less than 4 different businesses, even though I don't own those businesses but I am part of it.

I am having 2 businesses and I have been part part of not less than 4 different businesses, even though I don't own those businesses but I am part of it.
Being a part of a business is just as important as owning a business because it provides you with valuable information and skills that may be necessary if you are looking to expand and develop your own business at a later point in life. For example I have found that working with another business and seeing how the critical business operations are actually run can provide you with good input into how to correct and adjust in order to have a viable and successful business right from the get-go.

Currently, I am planning on starting my first business. It is a small business of frying potato chips. In the past, I have helped my mum in selling her convenient store and also been a part of my sister's business of selling scratch cards.

Actually starting a business is not something that is very easy for you to do when you don't have the end of capital that is required to start up that business in a very big way so I've only managed to start up two businesses for myself.

How many businesses have you started or been a part of the growing process? For me, I've been involved with many websites and companies. I can't say who, but I worked for a lot of social media platforms and other social media sites. After Fiverr I found a lot of online jobs. I can't say for sure how many I have started, but I count each of my sites as a business, so well over 25 at least.
I have been a part of a real estate business. It was a big company. There are thousands of employees.

I have been a part also in the rice and oil business of my uncle. I receive the payment of people buying our rice and oil.

I have personally been involved in few businesses over the years. Many of them did not really succeeded but I am currently obtaining some skills which will help me to succeed in my next business launch.

Seriously is never really easy for you to stay without money which is why a lot of people are doing everything that I can to get into one business and another in order to make money to take care of your responsibilities.

How many businesses have you started or been a part of the growing process? For me, I've been involved with many websites and companies. I can't say who, but I worked for a lot of social media platforms and other social media sites. After Fiverr I found a lot of online jobs. I can't say for sure how many I have started, but I count each of my sites as a business, so well over 25 at least.
So far, I have been able to start just two business of my own, first is baking ingredient business and the second one is that I am into farming and selling farm produce,

Currently, I am planning on starting my first business. It is a small business of frying potato chips. In the past, I have helped my mum in selling her convenient store and also been a part of my sister's business of selling scratch cards.
I believe that this is actually a very good start because the capital will actually get the business going is very low and at the same time it will provide you with the necessary expertise and knowledge in order to try and improve the business and branch out into other business ideas as well. For example if you choose to take this forward you can always expand your business to account for different types of food and therefore you can run a fast food joint.

I've started or join so many online work recently,but I could say am only functioning on just two right now, because I don't have much time to work online and I still do my offline work as well.

Seriously when you talk about online businesses that I have taken part in, it's definitely more than 6 if my memory serves me correctly. I don't joke with online business.

Seriously when you talk about online businesses that I have taken part in, it's definitely more than 6 if my memory serves me correctly. I don't joke with online business.
I've been part of five businesses and I've started like for business and all of them have been successful I am a very good businessman.

I'm still a student who have not had any business, but I wish to have soon if my capital is complete in amount. I have only participated in one business which is selling of Gas. I help the owner to stay in shop and sell it. Sincerely, there is profit on it. The owner is able to make $100 per month.

I been part of only one business over the years,but now running my own business fully, though a partnership that ought to have started is still pending.

I'm still a student who have not had any business, but I wish to have soon if my capital is complete in amount. I have only participated in one business which is selling of Gas. I help the owner to stay in shop and sell it. Sincerely, there is profit on it. The owner is able to make $100 per month.
For a start up my advice to you is to make an accurate estimate of how much capital you need. Then gather funds that is double the estimated capital. That can give you comfort and convenience.

I have personally been involved in few businesses over the years. Many of them did not really succeeded but I am currently obtaining some skills which will help me to succeed in my next business launch.
I started a business for myself , I am into farming and I have a banana and cassava farm and I also start baking business with my wife where we bake and also sells baking ingredient.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back