What's new

How many businesses have you started or been a part of?

Having worked with a lot of people and saved a reasonable amounts of money. I currently own a business which I employ someone to manage for me and I'm also planning to add another business to the current one to make it two before the year runs out.
I haven't started my own business yet but I have worked in several businesses and I have been so many experiences while working with people in their various businesses and I thought that if I start up my own business I can be able to make it to succeed.

I haven't started my own business yet but I have worked in several businesses and I have been so many experiences while working with people in their various businesses and I thought that if I start up my own business I can be able to make it to succeed.
You are on the right track. The most important thing in business is the knowledge and experience you have on the job that will make you to be able to manage or run it successfully.

I have been involved with one start up and it was very exhilarating because I hot to see the things needed for a business to move from a small scale unit to a large scale unit. Unfortunately the startup collapsed after 5 months due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
This is a very pathetic situation and I have come to discover that the covid-19 pandemic has really affected most businesses especially business startups the thing that most countries have bring to ameliorate this suffering was to give out bailout funds and if any government cannot give out a bailout fund then the country's economy will enter into a dismal quagmire.
Post automatically merged:

Wow. This is a tough one as I might not be completely accurate. The first was when I partnered with my bro to own a gaming house. But I have been part of several others after then. Maybe 5 in all.
Well I have always been a part of so many business because I have work different businesses in the past so I may not be able to give a good estimate of the businesses that I have been part of crystal if I were to give her a close estimate of the amount of business is that I have been part of then I will see 10 will suffice

I have not started any business of my own netheur have I involved in business with another person. I am only working for somone for now and I am doing some online gigs as side attractions.
that means you have gone further in life ,but what of me that have never participated in any serious business except some few little business, anyway that's still a lot of opportunities for us to explore.

I have started different online and offline Business. For offline Business, I started with plantain farming and it was a success and for online business I started with Blogging and I didn't make good money from it at all

I have started different online and offline Business. For offline Business, I started with plantain farming and it was a success and for online business I started with Blogging and I didn't make good money from it at all
Wow, you have done a great job in both online and offline business. I am a home tutor, so I also have exposure to offline as well as online. In this pendamic situation I prefer to do work from home, but when the situation gets normal I have to work offline by visiting coaching institute.

I have not been a part of many businesses in the past with anybody or groups of persons. I have been in many businesses myself but not all has been successful. Most of them has

When I wanted to register my business with corporate affairs commission I made sure it's the type that will allow me to practice multi ventures. Presently I'm running about 6 successful businesses and I'm still aspiring to add more.
I've started like close to 6 business ever since I started investing in business and I have also the fact of 223 business as partners.

I've started like close to 6 business ever since I started investing in business and I have also the fact of 223 business as partners.
How was your experience with all these partners that you have hard in the cost of starting up your business and running them? Where they very helpful or effective in moving the business forward or where they just dormant I'm pulling the business down?

I have been into some different kind of business, some I made some ton of profit from it while some field wholefully. Some of the business I made some good amount of money from are content writing agency and plantain farming

So far, I have been involved with three different businesses. Although the first one failed, the other two are doing perfectly than I even expected.

Wow. This is a tough one as I might not be completely accurate. The first was when I partnered with my bro to own a gaming house. But I have been part of several others after then. Maybe 5 in all.
There are partnership i entered into with some friends way back in high school,but presently i have just two that i am fully involved in at the moment,A logistics partnership with my brother and storage of food items and distribution network channel outfit i operate.

I have started and being part of only one business which is just about a year old. It is a poetry form that I opened March last year and it has been making very strong movement and I'm already thinking of expanding it.

We had a committee of five in my school days and we were in charge of setting up campus parties externally though, it was great, we had a few challenges but we learnt that communication and proper planning would be really good for any business.

I haven't started any business yet because I'm not ready enough for you to get the best from a result and an online business sorry a business order online or offline you have to calculate the risk factors and therefore manager of cost and all the expenses that might come up in the near future

I haven't started any business yet because I'm not ready enough for you to get the best from a result and an online business sorry a business order online or offline you have to calculate the risk factors and therefore manager of cost and all the expenses that might come up in the near future
It's good that you are clearly stating that you are not ready. Many people without being ready , starts a business and have to suffer a lot. You have time now, gain some knowledge, draft a strategy, get some capital and invest only after you have enough confidence.

When I wanted to register my business with corporate affairs commission I made sure it's the type that will allow me to practice multi ventures. Presently I'm running about 6 successful businesses and I'm still aspiring to add more.
I've started about six to seven businesses and I have been part of visually 10 businesses and all of them have been a success because I will lose plan before I start.

A lot actually I tried selling cards, grocery, snacks and other things I really can't remember. I have a lot of experiences when it comes to lost and gain. But in all I don't regret going into business.

I will say the personal business I have tried out are 4 in number. I organise football competition in my area, its a good business if you know what you are doing. Recharge card business is also part of the one I have tried out.

I have been really busy businesses further and all of them are online businesses they have not start paying me well but I have faith that one day they will pay me as much as I want it is not an easy thing to start up more than one business but I believe that the business will be successful

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back