What's new

How many businesses have you started or been a part of?

Having worked with a lot of people and saved a reasonable amounts of money. I currently own a business which I employ someone to manage for me and I'm also planning to add another business to the current one to make it two before the year runs out.

For someone like me who have been a freelance worker for over 5 years right now, I have already been involved in starting so many businesses online that I can remember.

Well, I have never been a part of business. I have worked on several websites though. I have worked for content mills and right now I am earning money posting on forums. I do not intend to start my own business right now because I do not have enough capital right now.

I've done so many businesses personally and numerous as joint, 5 businesses I've done personally and atleast 4 with a partner.

I haven't engage myself in so many business,I only coordinate mysis business,but currently I would love to start my own business

I have not started any business but I have beeb a part of many businesses in the past. I have lend monet to my friends to start the businesses. I was even offered partnership but I refused.

I've not ventured into any business of my own but I've partnered with a poultry farmer. I had so much experience in the farm and attachment to the chickens.

How many businesses have you started or been a part of the growing process? For me, I've been involved with many websites and companies. I can't say who, but I worked for a lot of social media platforms and other social media sites. After Fiverr I found a lot of online jobs. I can't say for sure how many I have started, but I count each of my sites as a business, so well over 25 at least.
I have been into a printing business, currently I run an agro business and am also involved in online jobs.

I have been part of three businesses in my entire life and two of them were owned by different people. The last one is my poultry farm which I created by myself.

I have been part of so many businesses and I have my own business and I believe registering a business is better registered with corporate affairs commission (cac) so uou can register more businesses you can explore in.

I have been in loved in a lot of business startups that didn't end well for me at that time as a result of maybe lack of relevant information about those businesses.

I am going to stay 3 business into the two of which asserted by myself and one order together with a close friend. All the springs a wealth of experience which guided me in setting up any business or managing one.

Before the pandemic i started a baking ingredient selling and also into baking with my wife and it has been helpful a lot even after the lockdown, that was the only business I am into.

This is a nice interaction section when it comes to business,I haven't started any business alone yet,but this year I have involve in a lot of partnship business

Before the pandemic i started a baking ingredient selling and also into baking with my wife and it has been helpful a lot even after the lockdown, that was the only business I am into.

I've not started any business of my own yet but I've been engaged in other people's business. I once helped my friend with his business. He was importing goods from China and I helped him market it

I have been a part of someone's business and I've also started a business though I couldn't continue because it became difficult to combine it with school work.

I have been a part of two businesses, selling, repairs and distribution of sewing maches and working in a photographer and cenimatograohy studio

Only two, the first one is me being a graphic designer and the second one is me being an usher in a ushering group for someone else

How many businesses have you started or been a part of the growing process? For me, I've been involved with many websites and companies. I can't say who, but I worked for a lot of social media platforms and other social media sites. After Fiverr I found a lot of online jobs. I can't say for sure how many I have started, but I count each of my sites as a business, so well over 25 at least.
The starts up i have been involved in are many,I have ben involve in the establishment of a gas outlet,where we do LPG gas refill of domestic cooking gas.And also a courier and logistic outfit,that does scheduling and courier services

Currently I have involve in some many online and offline business,all it takes is commitment and focus and you need to plan your time properly

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back