What's new

How many businesses have you started or been a part of?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
How many businesses have you started or been a part of the growing process? For me, I've been involved with many websites and companies. I can't say who, but I worked for a lot of social media platforms and other social media sites. After Fiverr I found a lot of online jobs. I can't say for sure how many I have started, but I count each of my sites as a business, so well over 25 at least.

Wow. This is a tough one as I might not be completely accurate. The first was when I partnered with my bro to own a gaming house. But I have been part of several others after then. Maybe 5 in all.

I have been involved with one start up and it was very exhilarating because I hot to see the things needed for a business to move from a small scale unit to a large scale unit. Unfortunately the startup collapsed after 5 months due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

I have personally been involved in few businesses over the years. Many of them did not really succeeded but I am currently obtaining some skills which will help me to succeed in my next business launch.

Been in a lot of business ain't easy, in my aspect it was greed,I wanted to earn all the cash in one day, and most times I end up loosing every thing,it's better to cut your focus into similar trade than venture into various trade at the end you breakdown.

Having worked with a lot of people and saved a reasonable amounts of money. I currently own a business which I employ someone to manage for me and I'm also planning to add another business to the current one to make it two before the year runs out.

I've been running and also been in a part of business you call dropshipping. In this business, you stand as a middle man between the buyers and the actual real sellers to make your own gain

How many businesses have you started or been a part of the growing process? For me, I've been involved with many websites and companies. I can't say who, but I worked for a lot of social media platforms and other social media sites. After Fiverr I found a lot of online jobs. I can't say for sure how many I have started, but I count each of my sites as a business, so well over 25 at least.
I've started or join so many online work recently,but I could say am only functioning on just two right now, because I don't have much time to work online and I still do my offline work as well.

I have been a part of a few businesses in the capacity of starting out or either in the later stages in order to try and develop it further. In my own personal capacity i have tried to open a few, but have not had much success yet, but i am still trying to learn and will continue to try and hope for success in the future.

I have been part of a lot of business both the online and the offline which I so much engage spending alot of my time and effort to see it growth at the university campus computer cafe and then my online which I recently joined bizdustry.

I'm just managing one business at this time. But I'm hoping to expand it to different branches, in different locations to drive more income to it with time.

I just have one business that am managing for now, I don't have many business that am running, planning to look if I can start another business.

Well, I have worked several times under the multi-lever-marketing, but with more than disappointing results! (n) (n)
From there I deduced that perhaps it would be better for me to start a business under my own platform (maybe precisely shared on the social media).

I have been a part of many online businesses that was in the early stage at some point, but failed to bring it to success as a result of lack of experience and knowledge in such businesses

i was once a part of an e-commerce business back to 2018, i quit real quick due to my lack of experience and i couldn't bring enough sales, but i learned some few things that helped me later

I have started some business and more are online business like crypto currency ,micro jobs platforms and many more ,i have started these business and was able to earn some amount of money

I have not started any business of my own netheur have I involved in business with another person. I am only working for somone for now and I am doing some online gigs as side attractions.

I had 2 start ups of my own and several businesses as a partner. In my own business, the first one failed for so many reasons aside from the lack of capital. The market was not checked and the suppliers were not really established. That is aside from the little knowledge on how to promote the business. One business that I was invited to help was a credit union to be converted into a cooperative. Unfortunately the CEO died so the start up was aborted.

I have started about 3 businesses and i was not too profitable in those business i started ,because i had issues running the business effectively to make more money.the pandemic led to the fall of on of the business

When I wanted to register my business with corporate affairs commission I made sure it's the type that will allow me to practice multi ventures. Presently I'm running about 6 successful businesses and I'm still aspiring to add more.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back