What's new

How did you start 2023?

I started 2023 with my goals for the year, I got a new job and am expanding my online business, and I hope to make Kore money like upto a million naira from forex this year
It's possible to achieve it, especially with forex trading. Making millions from some business is not easy and one of such business is forex trading. Just learn the strategies and implement them in your trading.

I have been running my business before the start of 2023 and my watchword is to take my business to the greater level , which I have been doing ,and I also plan to add another business to my business this year .

My 2023 was interesting I started with a lot of goals but currently I wasn't capable of achieving some of them not withstanding my ear is moving smooth and fine very

I started 2023 with high hopes of adding a new business stream to my poultry farm. So far, so good, we are on track as we have secured land and are preparing it for planting.

I started this year with returning to bizdustry after I have abandoned it for more than a year. Resuming bizdustry and has really shown me that I have been missing a lot. And I am back to stay.

I started this year with returning to bizdustry after I have abandoned it for more than a year. Resuming bizdustry and has really shown me that I have been missing a lot. And I am back to stay.
Welcome back to Bizdustry, maybe you missed alot of things but you can compensate it by writing and engaging with threads and learning from others.

You have indeed missed a lot while you were away , I also took some months off back then just to take care of my offline business activities, welcome back to bizdustry , enjoy the 2023 with more fun and profit here on bizdustry .

That's true, it is always very important and necessary to plan it very well before you start counting. That way you will be conscious of everything you are doing and you will be able to maintain some level of discipline.

Well, I think that a person could start counting at any time. However, the month of January was chosen by me because it helps me to determine my yearly earnings and expenditures as well.

Well, I think that a person could start counting at any time. However, the month of January was chosen by me because it helps me to determine my yearly earnings and expenditures as well.
Different strokes for different folks. People should stick to what works for them. I also like the idea of starting from January because everything seems afresh in the month.

Pretty good, started to learn how to create websites and design them and also trying to learn poker - I would love to play it part-time in the future (not full-time because it's stressfull)

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back