What's new

How did you start 2023?

Definitely, building trust is something that takes up to 6 months or even a year. You must try as much as possible to add value to them so that they will trust whatever you're promoting.
You know this is fun for me to communicate with people and talk about different topics especially when it comes to marketing about a specific product or service.

You know this is fun for me to communicate with people and talk about different topics especially when it comes to marketing about a specific product or service.
Yes, whenever people have the opportunity to work in big companies they do not blow it away. Apart from the monetary benefit you're going to get a working in such a company, you are also going to get a lot of knowledge discussing several things with people.

I started 2023 with my goals for the year, I got a new job and am expanding my online business, and I hope to make Kore money like upto a million naira from forex this year

As a business owner or an individual, how did you start 2023?
For me it was amazing, I found many resources where I can grow, learn and make good amounts of money, in my opinion I started 2023 very well and want to make the rest of it much more better than it's beginning.

Personally, I am still running the same business of fish and poultry farming that I had last year and it's definitely still doing well to the best of my knowledge but I am still looking forward to expanding it very well more than I did last year.

I began to do exchange of digital currency to fiat currency in 2023 due to the fact I have a good paying business that gives me income every time. All the same I am still planning to set up my dream business soon once I get the completion of the capital.

Well the year 2022 was quite a difficult year for alot of people including business which makes it very difficult for some to plan against the 23.

I was able to make an investment offline that's into an estate business hoping I could benefit from it.

January had hit me with back to back profits on my first batch of productions. It has been a blast year for me so far. Too many opportunities opening up and getting good deals. Looks like it would be a good business year.

Yes, whenever people have the opportunity to work in big companies they do not blow it away. Apart from the monetary benefit you're going to get a working in such a company, you are also going to get a lot of knowledge discussing several things with people.

I started the year 2023 by making sure that I track all of my expenses. This is what I did and the fact remains that I have been successful. It is a great thing to use a software that helps you record every thing.

As a business owner or an individual, how did you start 2023?
For me it was amazing, I found many resources where I can grow, learn and make good amounts of money, in my opinion I started 2023 very well and want to make the rest of it much more better than it's beginning.
Starting my 2023 is something wonderful an straight forward because I'm already used to it, if you know what you are doing you'll not have problem doing it again.

I started the year 2023 by making sure that I track all of my expenses. This is what I did and the fact remains that I have been successful. It is a great thing to use a software that helps you record every thing.

Tracking your business expenses is something that is very important because it is going to show you how much you were able to use to run all your business projects and work on how to cut it down if there is a possibility of doing that in your business.

I think this is a very good idea. I should have taken exactly the same decision on January this year but I think I can still do it. Tracking your expenses is very important and necessary.

Well starting a brand new year, isn't a easy task because if you start wrongly, you may end up complicating almost all that you have worked for.

I started by a word of prayer for clarity and understanding.

I don't own any business yet. I just work online. I started 2023 trying different online earning platforms and also promising myself to earn much more than i earned in 2022.

I started 2023 promised myself that this year I will make a lot of money and i will diversify into so many businesses. I have actually made some level of progress but I am still pushing.
It has not been very easy for me this year as I have had major setback but I am still pushing forward and hope that I would end the year with a major breakthrough by the grace of God

Starting my 2023 is something wonderful an straight forward because I'm already used to it, if you know what you are doing you'll not have problem doing it again.
This is very important that you should know what you are doing and what you want because without having short term and long term goals you will not be able to achieve anything.

It has not been very easy for me this year as I have had major setback but I am still pushing forward and hope that I would end the year with a major breakthrough by the grace of God
it is important and necessary for you to continue pushing and learning new skills every day. if you really want to succeed on the internet you should focus more on learning new skills and applying them accordingly.

Things seem to be a little hard during the beginning of the 2021 to 2022 era but i thank God for how things started in the beginning of this year. There's a lot of changes

It is a privilege to witness another year, I started the year 2023 on a good note. Though, I am still continuing the works have been doing since the previous year.
I am trying to improve all way round this year.
That's good, it is important we always seek improvement in what we do. This is where most business owners fail. They assume they are good enough and do not need to learn anything new. But the truth is to keep up with the competition around, you need to constantly improve your skills.

That's good, it is important we always seek improvement in what we do. This is where most business owners fail. They assume they are good enough and do not need to learn anything new. But the truth is to keep up with the competition around, you need to constantly improve your skills.
The only way to grow is to seek improvement in every areas of your life. Seeking improvement would make your business experience growth all round. This is the only way to keep up with any competitions that arises.

This year is a year of new resolution for me. I have already planned out the things and achievements I hope to have before this year runs out. And I am working towards them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back