What's new

How did you start 2023?

That's good, it is important we always seek improvement in what we do. This is where most business owners fail. They assume they are good enough and do not need to learn anything new. But the truth is to keep up with the competition around, you need to constantly improve your skills.
it is not advisable to always be comfortable. You must seek improvement in anything you do on daily basis and try to be innovative. Any business man that is very much relaxed may be outshined by competitors.

This is very important that you should know what you are doing and what you want because without having short term and long term goals you will not be able to achieve anything.
It's very true, having big dreams is not enough for one to be successful.
It would require you to break them into short goals that could be archieve daily.

I think this is a very good idea. I should have taken exactly the same decision on January this year but I think I can still do it. Tracking your expenses is very important and necessary.

Business planning of the year is always carried out in January, so that you know your business target for the year and know how to plan on everything that is going to help the business meet its objective for that particular year. And whenever you don't do this right, it is going to affect the business.

Business planning of the year is always carried out in January, so that you know your business target for the year and know how to plan on everything that is going to help the business meet its objective for that particular year. And whenever you don't do this right, it is going to affect the business.
I think people usually plan in December and try to execute it from January. Assuming i planned it properly in December I could have been motivated enough to start implementing it in January.

For me, I can say that I started this year very well. My target this year is to increase my monthly earning. And, even though I'm yet to reach my targeted figure for months, I'm still happy because my monthly earning has been increasing since early this year.

Well from my point of view I have started the year well, not only economically but also personally, I hope the year continues like this and we can improve so that 2024 is even better, I think 2023 although it is a bit uncertain in some aspects for example the economic, for now everything is fine.

I started my business this year 2023, first by looking at my strength and weakness over the previous years, to see how to make adjustments on my weakness in order to Excel my business.

I think this is a very good idea. I should have taken exactly the same decision on January this year but I think I can still do it. Tracking your expenses is very important and necessary.

Well, if you have not started to track your expenses, then you could start tracking your expenses from April. However, starting from January is the best thing in most cases.

I started 2023 great too, though broke because I quit my job in December last year. But I am glad that I quit so that I can focus on growing my career. Right now, I am certain that I am going to build my career this year.

I started 2023 great too, though broke because I quit my job in December last year. But I am glad that I quit so that I can focus on growing my career. Right now, I am certain that I am going to build my career this year.
Wow, urs is even good. I started this year without any plan but I come to realise that I have a lot of things to achieve within the Year that's why I'm putting all the efforts to make sure that all the things I need is achieve. It's not easy.

it is not advisable to always be comfortable. You must seek improvement in anything you do on daily basis and try to be innovative. Any business man that is very much relaxed may be outshined by competitors.

Not sure what you mean by that. Do you mean that you should come out of your comfort zone in order to make money and market your business more and more?

I think people usually plan in December and try to execute it from January. Assuming i planned it properly in December I could have been motivated enough to start implementing it in January.

This is part of the reason why it is always stressed for you to always invested a lot of time in planning in anything that you are doing which is related to business. This is because that is what you will give you an edge in that particular kind of business.

Well, if you have not started to track your expenses, then you could start tracking your expenses from April. However, starting from January is the best thing in most cases.
I think January was the best time to start but starting now is also not bad. I'll probably start from April to track all my expenses and my income so that I'll be able to determine how much amount of money I will make and spend.

As you quit your offline job, you need to work hard on what you are planning because this can be a risk that could lead you to success so you need to work very hard to start a good career.

As you quit your offline job, you need to work hard on what you are planning because this can be a risk that could lead you to success so you need to work very hard to start a good career.
Yes, sometimes it is difficult to start completely from 0, but it is possible as long as you set your mind to it, if you work totally online it will be a long and learning process, but it is also possible to obtain good earnings online as your experience grows.

Yes, sometimes it is difficult to start completely from 0, but it is possible as long as you set your mind to it, if you work totally online it will be a long and learning process, but it is also possible to obtain good earnings online as your experience grows.
I agree with you, I personally work with paid to post websites since last year, beside earning money I learned many things from experts, I also upgraded my writing skills.

This year actually started a bit slowly for me. That was because many people that patronize my games shop had travelled but it kicked up after two weeks when everyone was back. It looks positive so far.

I agree with you, I personally work with paid to post websites since last year, beside earning money I learned many things from experts, I also upgraded my writing skills.
That is the major advantage of working on paid to post forums. They will always learn a lot of things from several people and they can be a source of inspiration for you to make more money on the internet.

I think January was the best time to start but starting now is also not bad. I'll probably start from April to track all my expenses and my income so that I'll be able to determine how much amount of money I will make and spend.

Even though January was the best month, a person could start accounting at any time. When 2023 was about to start, I already had planned that I would start accounting.

Even though January was the best month, a person could start accounting at any time. When 2023 was about to start, I already had planned that I would start accounting.
That's true, it is always very important and necessary to plan it very well before you start counting. That way you will be conscious of everything you are doing and you will be able to maintain some level of discipline.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back