What's new

Have you gotten friends into working online?

I have actually made a lot of friends from my activities online and I have also brought a few to. It will be a very good thing for me to meet a few more and also bring more to.

Since the pandemic started, I got a few friends to try their hands at online earning. And so far they both have favorable thoughts about it. With that being said though, they still have a lot of work to do. Have you gotten any friends or family into working online? And if so, have they become a success at it?
I wasn't this online person before I believe in offline work but the friends I have around me do more of all this online stuff so I saw them making cash that is what make me pick interest in online work and I have also introduce some online platform to my friends

I do not intend to invite anyone because most of the people in my country believe that online earning is a waste of time. They think that way because they have absolutely no idea about what they are talking about.

Most of my friends do not believe these online earning opportunities. Some also do not even want to spend the time that is required to work online.

I recently introduced someone to paid to post forums but he kind of laughed at how hard the job is and pays so little. It almost made me feel bad and stupid for working in them. But I disputed the negative thoughts because there is so much positivity in writing in paid to post forums. I guess people only would love to be introduced to high paying tasks online.

I have tried a couple of times but it has been unsuccessful. Most of the guys in my circle hardly believe that it's possible to make a full time living from the internet.

I have invited couple of friends and so far so good, they have favourable experience. Although, the earnings may be minimal but it's a way to support the offline earnings. They have had sweet experiences working online and some have introduced me to some sites too.

I also convinced some of my friends to make money online. Some of them agree and they tried but later some of them dropped. While some never give it a try. The will say that making money online is a scam that there is no real way expect scam

I refered someone to this site some months ago and the person was thrilled to join but after the payment on the platform reduced, I didn't hear from the person again.
I have gotten a lot of my friends into making money online in fact most of the friends that I got into making of money online even any more money than I am currently pending so it is a good and happy thing whenever I remember that I am the one that referred these people that are evil earning more than I am currently earning now.

I have helped a couple of friends to work online but none of my friends were willing to work online for full time. I have allowed my friends to work on the assignments assigned to me on freelance site (I cot some commission from my friend's payment, though)

Well, there's this one friend I think I'm making recently on this platform he tags me and I see the need to reciprocate no because I just feel like reciprocating but because most times when I read what you write I see the sense in it atimes before i give my own responses coincidentally had I'm not coincidentally when I stumble on his name I always read what he wrote.p.s sotherefore.

Well, there's this one friend I think I'm making recently on this platform he tags me and I see the need to reciprocate no because I just feel like reciprocating but because most times when I read what you write I see the sense in it atimes before i give my own responses coincidentally had I'm not coincidentally when I stumble on his name I always read what he wrote.p.s sotherefore.
Last year I invited 3 friends to work online in one paid forum. Only 1 of those friends reacted positively. She joined the forum and had been earning small money. Until now she is still there in that forum but I had gone because the forum was putting pressure on me.

Yeah i have gotten friends and we are sharing site them always the reason why I'm not on most of the site they shared with me is because of my work.

Well, my friends think and do things differently, so, earning online for them would not be through forum posting because they aren't that calm.

I refered someone to this site some months ago and the person was thrilled to join but after the payment on the platform reduced, I didn't hear from the person again.
Its good that you have referred a friend to join Bizdustry. I have not referred yet friends or relatives to this site where you post to get paid. I think if the biznotes given every post is worth one dollar I will really be very happy to share it with a friend.

When I discovered that there is actual money to be made from working online I went back and told my few friends about it and I am glad that they are also benefiting from his too.

No until now because none of them believed me that you can actually get paid by working online or were not in the mood of something like this.Sometimes they thought that the low prices were waste of time

I can actually understand that because I have met such people many times. There are many people who can never believe that earning money online is possible. They just believe that the only possible way to make money is to have a day job that requires you to work for 8 or more hours.

I remember having several friends from my Bubblews sojourn that after the site was closed I was in contact with them via email. In fact, I even composed a song for one which I made a demo with a video that I uploaded in YouTube with the title Drumming Dream. However, in the course of time the connection seemed to have faded.
The number of friends that I have introduced to this platform just so much and most of them are in great gratitude to me because they know that I could use them to something very helpful to them.

The number of friends that I have introduced to this platform just so much and most of them are in great gratitude to me because they know that I could use them to something very helpful to them.
That's really good I invited some as well they never took them serious only a few. Another tried joining bizdustry but he said he could not register,that bizdustry marked his email as spam 😳

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back