What's new

Have you gotten friends into working online?

It's definitely their loss no doubt and not yours because you have done your fair part and it's up to them to take the next step, well it's possible they might have better things they make money from too

The problem is that it is not only their own loss but it is also our loss as we do not get to earn money if we do not refer people. Most of the websites always ask you to refer more and more people in order to earn a significant sum of money and if people do not take you seriously, then it would be your loss.

Its better to teavh your friends how to make money than guving them money, iwas introduced to online earning by a friend and i later introduces some friends too , son that we can both earn together.
It is a very good idea you have got. It is good to teach someone how to catch fish than giving the person fish all the time. The benefits online are just so numerous not to tell your friends to key into

It is a very good idea you have got. It is good to teach someone how to catch fish than giving the person fish all the time. The benefits online are just so numerous not to tell your friends to key into
That's the meaning of a true friend, help each other in terms of need and care for each other, giving your friend a helping hand when he needed you the most , giving them money can not solve their problem.

The problem is that it is not only their own loss but it is also our loss as we do not get to earn money if we do not refer people. Most of the websites always ask you to refer more and more people in order to earn a significant sum of money and if people do not take you seriously, then it would be your loss.
True you are right no doubt but they too wouldn't benefit at all since they didn't take it seriously, what's important that we keep trying and not get discouraged

Since the pandemic started, I got a few friends to try their hands at online earning. And so far they both have favorable thoughts about it. With that being said though, they still have a lot of work to do. Have you gotten any friends or family into working online? And if so, have they become a success at it?
I have actually gotten a lot of my friends into working online on this platform and on other platforms that I do work online on and this has also made them to be able to get at least a little amount of money from this platforms in addition to what they were doing before i introduced this platform to them.

my own case is the reverse,as t was a friend who introduce me to online world of business marketing of our business and also the forum that i am currently in,which is bizdustry.And it has been going on fine as i progress.

Yeah I indeed have although not as much as I would like because some are skeptical about working but would definitely be referring more people online soon
I have gotten so many friends to work online is really on this present site that I am working now which is bizdustry, I have referred so many to this site.

I have tried but most of my friends are financially stable and think that earning small amounts is not worth it. They don't see how rewarding it can be in other ways.

I have tried but most of my friends are financially stable and think that earning small amounts is not worth it. They don't see how rewarding it can be in other ways.
Some of my friends are like that too. They have a source of offline income and so they don't see any need of earning a small amount online. Others don't have any source of income but they too lazy to work online.

I have gotten so many friends to work online is really on this present site that I am working now which is bizdustry, I have referred so many to this site.
Well that's a good thing you've done because not only will your friends be benefitting from bizdustry too you also did too by earning the referral bonuses too so it's a win win

Actually yes, I have introduced do many of my friends in online earning to start making money online, and them also believe in online earning money..

I always have it in mind to introduce someone into any legit online business I am doing, which is a good thing to do. During the pandemic I introduced a friend to one online business I was into. After the person invested, few days for my friend to ask for his first withdrawal, the company turned scam. It was not trying to convince my friend that no one expected the company to go that way. Now, I just introduce anything online to him again because he keeps referring to past experience.

Actually yes, I have introduced do many of my friends in online earning to start making money online, and them also believe in online earning money..
I have also referred some of my friend to online. But they hadn't joined bizdustry yet. I will also referred them to join this great site too.

When I joined myLot I invited several friends who were posting about earning online. Only 1 joined and I think she is still with myLot until now. From time to time I would invite people whenever I would find a good site but I don't remember my referrals to be working except maybe just for a handful of them.

When I joined myLot I invited several friends who were posting about earning online. Only 1 joined and I think she is still with myLot until now. From time to time I would invite people whenever I would find a good site but I don't remember my referrals to be working except maybe just for a handful of them.
Not everyone is as dedicated as we are to earning online. People join with unrealistic expectations and when they notice how slow or how small the money is they give up too easily. They are not interested in being part of a community or gaining knowledge through sites like bizdustry or forumcoin.

Yes, i have gotten alot of persons to work online, after i joined some sites i discovered was legit i decided to share with them. But in the end they where not really as passionate about earning as i was, they where being lazy about it. I even got someone to join bizdustry but the person is not serious about it as well.

Since the pandemic started, I got a few friends to try their hands at online earning. And so far they both have favorable thoughts about it. With that being said though, they still have a lot of work to do. Have you gotten any friends or family into working online? And if so, have they become a success at it?
Yeah,, i have one as my neighbour today, so far have been able to learn so much from him regarding online business most especially in crypto currency.

I have gotten a couple of people into kickstarting their online business. It's been easier for me because I have proofs to show for my efforts so convincing them isn't really an issue.
Though I want to test and be sure of bizdustry before introducing them to this amazing platform. Because earning online is the way for me

An online friend referred me to this site right here, but yeah referral programs mostly on ptc sites have gotten me some online friends or at least acquaintances and I've seen them on other sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back