What's new

Have you gotten friends into working online?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Since the pandemic started, I got a few friends to try their hands at online earning. And so far they both have favorable thoughts about it. With that being said though, they still have a lot of work to do. Have you gotten any friends or family into working online? And if so, have they become a success at it?

I remember having several friends from my Bubblews sojourn that after the site was closed I was in contact with them via email. In fact, I even composed a song for one which I made a demo with a video that I uploaded in YouTube with the title Drumming Dream. However, in the course of time the connection seemed to have faded.

I refered someone to this site some months ago and the person was thrilled to join but after the payment on the platform reduced, I didn't hear from the person again.

Since the pandemic started, I got a few friends to try their hands at online earning. And so far they both have favorable thoughts about it. With that being said though, they still have a lot of work to do. Have you gotten any friends or family into working online? And if so, have they become a success at it?
I have recommended this to a few friends and many of them use it as a pass time in order to try and earn a little bit extra on the side, especially with teh pandemic and many of the jobs cutting their pay this is a good way for them to make up those funds. It is a long road to learn but i think that with time they can become successful in this as well.

No, I'm a solitary worker. I don't normally introduce people to sites because I don't know how they will work out. I would hate to refer a person who spammed a site and I think I may have done that when I put my referral link on Reddit once. I might suggest a site to someone I know from another forum if I think they are good posters.

As far as personal friends go, I don't know anyone who likes posting on paid forums in my age group. Most of my friends think I'm crazy!

Actually I have got alot of friends into making online have referred alot of them and we actually worked things out well .I once referred a friend to Toloka an in less than a month he already made up to $28 .

So far none, but I hope to make a lot of friends in the near future in order to refer them to other earning opportunities

Of course I have most definitely gotten friends into working online since the pandemic situation. Most of them never believed you could even make money online sitting in your home. But they now believe they can

I have introduced many of my friends to online earning but they seem not to be interested in really earning from it. May of them view it as some extra work that is so hard instead of taking it as a side hustle and something you can have fun while doing and earn some extra cash.
One of them tried to be active here in bizdustry when it was still paying high but left when earnings reduced.

Seriously the pandemic has made a great impact on me in terms of income, knowledge and the kinds of friends I have made on online business I have made alot of friends who have teach me alot of thing and how to make survey on the new profitable site.

I have introduced a lot of my friends into a lot of online making money opportunities ,although I am a cryptocurrency traders have introduce the lot of my friends to benefit with me in this digital way of making money,at least with this I've been able to impact the life of one person or the other in my own way that I know.

Concerning if I have gotten friends into working online. Well, I have gotten friends into the platform bizdustry when it was still paying massively then and my friends loved it and were satisfied with the earning alongside the learning. I still have friend who still operates on the platform but not as much as before

No, I have not ever involved any friend of mine when it comes to online working. I keep my online earnings a personal matter, and I do not ever want anyone to ever interfere in my matters. I have not even referred anyone when it comes to online working. Having said that, most of the people do not even care because they believe that one cannot earn good amount of money online in my country.

No for now I haven't involved any of my friends yet but I have talk to them about the on going online business where one can make money without stress and less of fraud risk.

You would be surprised that some people don't believe you could actually do something online in this age and time and he paid for it. The pandemic era changed that for most of my friends i introduced into online earnings systems

I have been referring people to join me earn money here on bizdustry, but people that I know in real life don't even take me serious at all. It's those I don't know that are benefiting more.

Right now my room companion is into online business, and ever since we have been together the knowledge i have based on online business have really increased, that's why in everything you need a guidance...

I have been referring people to join me earn money here on bizdustry, but people that I know in real life don't even take me serious at all. It's those I don't know that are benefiting more.

Unfortunately, many people do not take online earning seriously. I remember people frowning at me when I told them that I earn money online. They think that it is just not possible for people to earn money online. Probably this is because they themselves were not able to make money? The truth is that online money making is not for everyone. Moreover, referring active members is not that easy either for various reasons.

No until now because none of them believed me that you can actually get paid by working online or were not in the mood of something like this.Sometimes they thought that the low prices were waste of time

No until now because none of them believed me that you can actually get paid by working online or were not in the mood of something like this.Sometimes they thought that the low prices were waste of time

I also faced the same problem. Even though I consider online money making a personal matter of mine, I have tried to invite a friend of mine, who is living in a different country, to sign up for a website. However, he never believed me. The problem is that many people remain skeptic when it comes to making money online. They believe that making money online is not a good way to earn money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back