What's new

Have you ever been the target of a staff member?

Well, I know about all the rules and regulations of a website. This is the reason why I always make sure that I post high-quality posts on the platform I am associated with. So, a staff member may not really find faults when it comes to what I do.
I try to post high quality comments but if not for the leniency of the admin of this platform I would have gotten more serious punishment especially when I started on this platform, they where considerate and gave me time to grow on the platform.

Focusing more on the work and not getting distracted by your people or eliminating side attraction is very important and you must embrace it almost all the time to achieve success.
We all have our distractions. We all have that thing which makes us easily distracted and we all know it. It is very important for us to stay away from them whenever we want to work so that the work can go on smoothly

When I just started on the web growing up, I was banned from a few sites, including some forums. I was young and didn't know any better and probably broke some rules. Anyway, one of the forum owners harassed me years later when I started my own forum. He would come onto my forum and post inappropriate things and no matter what I did, he would come back.

Thankfully it didn't last long, but it was annoying.

We all have our distractions. We all have that thing which makes us easily distracted and we all know it. It is very important for us to stay away from them whenever we want to work so that the work can go on smoothly
The community is filled with different kinds of people with different characters and some would have hostile characters but you need to be matured in dealing with such people and not getting swayed easily by them.

The community is filled with different kinds of people with different characters and some would have hostile characters but you need to be matured in dealing with such people and not getting swayed easily by them.
I have developed a thick skin and I don't find such threat as useful because I usually sidestep such things and I go on with my daily activities without any form of fear whatsoever.

Developing a character that will not make you feel so sad or make you feel unmportant is not what you should imbibe because you must be mature and you should not take anybody bully from any staff member seriously.

i have faced this sort of thing but it was in my place of work for some weird reason the supervisor did not really like me and did every thing to frustrate me, but i thank God i scaled through.
You can just understand that this is one of the things that you are going to be experiencing on a daily basis. This is because you are not going to meet everybody who is going to like you and that is pretty normal.

When I just started on the web growing up, I was banned from a few sites, including some forums. I was young and didn't know any better and probably broke some rules. Anyway, one of the forum owners harassed me years later when I started my own forum. He would come onto my forum and post inappropriate things and no matter what I did, he would come back.

Thankfully it didn't last long, but it was annoying.
I know how you feel. I guess that person was painful it on purpose and if he wasn't, he should always try to read the rules and regulations. If annoyed me so much when people are not following rules.

I know how you feel. I guess that person was painful it on purpose and if he wasn't, he should always try to read the rules and regulations. If annoyed me so much when people are not following rules.
It is often better to follow the rules and regulations of a platform so that you will not kick against their ethics which could warrant the platform from banning your account and it could be detrimental sometimes.

It is often better to follow the rules and regulations of a platform so that you will not kick against their ethics which could warrant the platform from banning your account and it could be detrimental sometimes.
I understand that it is good to follow rules and regulation and the owners of the forum should also ensured that the rules are followed to the latter so that it will clean up the community.

I understand that it is good to follow rules and regulation and the owners of the forum should also ensured that the rules are followed to the latter so that it will clean up the community.
I'm one of those that like to uphold rules and regulation and before I join any platform, I would always like to visit the frequently asked questions( FAQ )to get acquainted to your rules and regulations, so that I wouldn't kick against it.

I'm one of those that like to uphold rules and regulation and before I join any platform, I would always like to visit the frequently asked questions( FAQ )to get acquainted to your rules and regulations, so that I wouldn't kick against it.
Most of the newbies fall prey of this and they are hunted by the forum owner and they will be embarrasse. Some would also be banned which is really unfavourable and unreasonable for such early birds.

Some people complain that a website is so strict but it is majorly because they have failed to follow the necessary things are the rules and regulations that they are supposed to follow

Some people complain that a website is so strict but it is majorly because they have failed to follow the necessary things are the rules and regulations that they are supposed to follow
The first thing you should get used to whenever you want to join a particular platform is to read their rules and regulations properly before you jump on any activities there.

I have been the target of the owner of a forum in the past.

He usually monitors my account and then ban me for every slight mistake.

It is unfortunate, but I'm grateful that I have moved on.
Lolz, this must be beermoneyforum. That is the only platform that seems the admin always look for every single opportunity to ban members . It's seems to be his general rules cuz I have also been a victim in The platform in terms of actions like this.
I was completely banned on the platform.

Lolz, this must be beermoneyforum. That is the only platform that seems the admin always look for every single opportunity to ban members . It's seems to be his general rules cuz I have also been a victim in The platform in terms of actions like this.
I was completely banned on the platform.
The major challenge with beermoneyforum is that it will not send warnings to members before it issue a ban which is really not good and it is tarnishing the image of the forum.

The major challenge with beermoneyforum is that it will not send warnings to members before it issue a ban which is really not good and it is tarnishing the image of the forum.
That isn't my business. Whatever he choose to do is his own personal decision.
I have move on and I wish not to continue on the platform again. Probably is not just interested to have members from certain location maybe that's why.

That isn't my business. Whatever he choose to do is his own personal decision.
I have move on and I wish not to continue on the platform again. Probably is not just interested to have members from certain location maybe that's why.
I'm very certain that he is not interested in accepting members from certain regions and he will not pay them even if you work rigorously or even if you're writing well better than those that I've been there before.

I'm very certain that he is not interested in accepting members from certain regions and he will not pay them even if you work rigorously or even if you're writing well better than those that I've been there before.
Seriously I don't even know what he needs from people, a lot of people including @Sincerem has made a post on forumcoin about The Man concerning how he bans people recklessly without issuing a warning or pointing out the mistakes they have done.
Are you a member on beermoneyforum?

I have developed a thick skin and I don't find such threat as useful because I usually sidestep such things and I go on with my daily activities without any form of fear whatsoever.

Well, I try my best to follow the rules. When you follow rules, things should always be going your way. Each and every website has its own rules and regulation that protect people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back