What's new

Have you ever been the target of a staff member?

Been a target of staff members, is not something that you can easily avoid it so far you are hardworking and dedicated to your work. I believe employees can not be the same in terms of hardworking.
Yeah, it is just normal to find grudges with some staff members even if you are hardworking. But don't let them drain you. If they cross your limit, you better report them to the admin.

Yeah, it is just normal to find grudges with some staff members even if you are hardworking. But don't let them drain you. If they cross your limit, you better report them to the admin.
It is not only the moderators that are capable of reporting members to the admin, the members can also report moderators that do not not perform his duty well to the admin as well.

It is very important to always stay away from troubles with the moderators because they could report you and you may get banned from the platform . I know very well that some moderators will be too excessive on picking on a particular member.

Actually when you are working hard in your department or where you are in charge, people will always be jealous and making you a daily targets for their selfish desires.

I have never been a target of a staff member on any platform but I have been a target of a member from a particular forum where she will always pick on me and I don't really know why.

So many staff members are not displaying maturity at discharging their duties. At the slightest mistake, they would react and that is exactly why some of the moderators on platforms would pick on people.

So many staff members are not displaying maturity at discharging their duties. At the slightest mistake, they would react and that is exactly why some of the moderators on platforms would pick on people.
You have a very important point because I have witnessed such a kind of thing as well . There was a moderator on a particular forum wasn't displaying maturity and she was really after sending warnings to people so that she could be applauded.

If you encounter such kind of person and he continue to pick on you, all you need to do is to display maturity and you shouldn't fight back because there are tons of them on many platforms . Not fighting back is the best.

Such type of case seems to be the common type of cases one experience while working in my country, the only thing one need to do is to mind his or her business and try his or she best the job he or she is doing.
When you become the target of the co worker you are more in more severe danger than even when a management staff is targeting you as they can expose some of your ills without feeling remorse
Yeah that is the true, once you are the target of any staff most especially management staff, they will try by hook or crook to danger you that will lead to you been sack.
I once fall a victim of the targeted staff to an extent that what ever I do, either good or bad they do discuss it within themselves and try by all means to make the bad side get to the incharge so that I can be sack.

Last edited:
Actually I have been a target in the company I worked with.
Because of such incidents, I felt sometimes like I am making the burden on myself and I felt discouraged on the things that i have been doing before.

It's not always something that happens but every so often you may get a staff member whilst completing a job or whilst working on a site that will target you for whatever reason and pick fault with everything you do, always finding reasons to have a go at you regarding little things that could probably have been ignored and not even brought up.

I just recently have been the target of a staff member on a forum I was on. Every little thing they picked up on me for and would make it openly obvious they had an issue. It started off with one thing and then got worse and worse. Normally I wouldn't let things like that get to me but sometimes, they can just take it too far, especially when the power gets to their head.

Have you ever been the target of a staff member when working for someone? How did you handle it?
There was a time that I was on a movie set. I was the target of this staff member. He was always picking on me for no reason and it was very annoying. I felt bad but continued my work till it was over.

There was a time that I was on a movie set. I was the target of this staff member. He was always picking on me for no reason and it was very annoying. I felt bad but continued my work till it was over.
It is good that you stood your ground and remain unwavering on the work that you are keen to doing because those people are haters and they could make you lose good things if you're not very careful and you dance to their tune.

It is crystal clear that you're going to come across this type of practices in everything you do and you must not relent because they are meant to shake you and make you lose focus.

It is good that you stood your ground and remain unwavering on the work that you are keen to doing because those people are haters and they could make you lose good things if you're not very careful and you dance to their tune.
Thank you. Since I have been in that situation, I already know how it feels. I can easily advise anyone to just continue to do his work even though there is someone pestering his life.

Thank you. Since I have been in that situation, I already know how it feels. I can easily advise anyone to just continue to do his work even though there is someone pestering his life.
Focusing more on the work and not getting distracted by your people or eliminating side attraction is very important and you must embrace it almost all the time to achieve success.

Focusing more on the work and not getting distracted by your people or eliminating side attraction is very important and you must embrace it almost all the time to achieve success.
It is important to focus on whatever you are doing and avoid distraction as much as possible so that you can achieve whatever you want to achieve or the target that you have set for yourself.

It is important to focus on whatever you are doing and avoid distraction as much as possible so that you can achieve whatever you want to achieve or the target that you have set for yourself.
The people who lack focus and get distracted so easily cannot easily achieve what they are aiming and that is why you should try and develop attitude to sidestep side distraction.

The people who lack focus and get distracted so easily cannot easily achieve what they are aiming and that is why you should try and develop attitude to sidestep side distraction.
I have developed a character that will make me circumvent any event that is going to affect my activity to achieving success in any line of business that I choose and it has really worked well for me.

I have developed a character that will make me circumvent any event that is going to affect my activity to achieving success in any line of business that I choose and it has really worked well for me.
It is necessary to ensure you develop attitude that will allow you to not get distracted so easily by anyone who is trying to derail you from achieving success . This is a very good way to avoid distractions.

It's not always something that happens but every so often you may get a staff member whilst completing a job or whilst working on a site that will target you for whatever reason and pick fault with everything you do, always finding reasons to have a go at you regarding little things that could probably have been ignored and not even brought up.

I just recently have been the target of a staff member on a forum I was on. Every little thing they picked up on me for and would make it openly obvious they had an issue. It started off with one thing and then got worse and worse. Normally I wouldn't let things like that get to me but sometimes, they can just take it too far, especially when the power gets to their head.

Have you ever been the target of a staff member when working for someone? How did you handle it?
Of course, if you want to do any online work or do any business, then for this it is necessary that you should have a target of a staff which is highly trending and can do all the work well.If there are good staff in your business, then your business will be successful very soon and in this you will have to face at least that Difficulty If your business has good staff .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back