What's new

Have you ever been the target of a staff member?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
It's not always something that happens but every so often you may get a staff member whilst completing a job or whilst working on a site that will target you for whatever reason and pick fault with everything you do, always finding reasons to have a go at you regarding little things that could probably have been ignored and not even brought up.

I just recently have been the target of a staff member on a forum I was on. Every little thing they picked up on me for and would make it openly obvious they had an issue. It started off with one thing and then got worse and worse. Normally I wouldn't let things like that get to me but sometimes, they can just take it too far, especially when the power gets to their head.

Have you ever been the target of a staff member when working for someone? How did you handle it?

I have been the target of the owner of a forum in the past.

He usually monitors my account and then ban me for every slight mistake.

It is unfortunate, but I'm grateful that I have moved on.

Such cases are prevalent in a company that consists of too many workers competing to be recognized by the company. I was once as a result of promotion so other members tried as much to get me out of the company top priority.

I have been the target of the owner of a forum in the past.

He usually monitors my account and then ban me for every slight mistake.

It is unfortunate, but I'm grateful that I have moved on.
This is a very sad experience, but why was the owner after you? Did you commit an offence in the past or the both of you entered into a heated argument because I believe that something might have triggered this war.

I've not had that experience before. It will be a sad thing to be victim of such, because it will make someone loose focus and cause punishment over little things even though what was done didn't warrant it.

It's not always something that happens but every so often you may get a staff member whilst completing a job or whilst working on a site that will target you for whatever reason and pick fault with everything you do, always finding reasons to have a go at you regarding little things that could probably have been ignored and not even brought up.

I just recently have been the target of a staff member on a forum I was on. Every little thing they picked up on me for and would make it openly obvious they had an issue. It started off with one thing and then got worse and worse. Normally I wouldn't let things like that get to me but sometimes, they can just take it too far, especially when the power gets to their head.

Have you ever been the target of a staff member when working for someone? How did you handle it?

Well, I know about all the rules and regulations of a website. This is the reason why I always make sure that I post high-quality posts on the platform I am associated with. So, a staff member may not really find faults when it comes to what I do.

Well I don't really know if I have been a target befor though I have been facing some similar challenges as mentioned but I don't really know who will be behind the happening.

i have faced this sort of thing but it was in my place of work for some weird reason the supervisor did not really like me and did every thing to frustrate me, but i thank God i scaled through.

There has been so many times in the past where my colleagues attempted to implicate me into some kind of stuff. I am happy that I was always able to get out of it unhurt.

Actually the truth about life is, we can't be 100% perfect in our dealing but to some extent people really tried their best but you can pleased others no matter how hard you have worked, someone will still find fault in your efforts.

Actually the truth about life is, we can't be 100% perfect in our dealing but to some extent people really tried their best but you can pleased others no matter how hard you have worked, someone will still find fault in your efforts.
That's the true. No man can be 100% perfect about his or her decision and step. People are trying to correct some wrong things that have happened in the past.

There was a forum site back then which the admin was also working in another forum sites , he handpicked his members of staff for his new forum sites for that particular site in which a friend of mine was one of his staff.

Actually been a target to both some companies officials and co workers has not been a new thing or issue unless when you are not delegent in your duty or received any form of award. they will try to find fault in everything you do.

This has happened to me before where a staff member was particularly watchful on my movements and work. I tried to handle this situation with as much tact as I could

I've not had that experience before. It will be a sad thing to be victim of such, because it will make someone loose focus and cause punishment over little things even though what was done didn't warrant it.
That would really be very sad and the honest truth is that I haven't really experienced this personally but I think it would keep a lot of people in a difficult situation. I would suggest that we keep our distance from such people/staff.

I too have experience this while I was working on a the previous company that I was in. The situation was very worse there as any small issue could be raised if at all I was involved in. I was very embarrassed and had thought of resigning the job either.

Actually been a primary target of a co worker or workers sometimes it's inevitable most especially when you receive more credit than them. they will always find fault in what ever you do.

Actually been a primary target of a co worker or workers sometimes it's inevitable most especially when you receive more credit than them. they will always find fault in what ever you do.
When you become the target of the co worker you are more in more severe danger than even when a management staff is targeting you as they can expose some of your ills without feeling remorse

That's the true. No man can be 100% perfect about his or her decision and step. People are trying to correct some wrong things that have happened in the past.

The fact of the matter is that no one is perfect. Even a great earner could also make mistake. We are all humans. However, it is important to be lenient when it comes to dealing with members. Otherwise, your own site will suffer if you become too strict with members. Members may leave your website due to strictness.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back