What's new

Have you ever been the target of a staff member?

The first thing you should get used to whenever you want to join a particular platform is to read their rules and regulations properly before you jump on any activities there.
This is very important. A lot of people tend to make mistakes which should not be made basically because they did not follow the rules and they did not even read them at all

This is very important. A lot of people tend to make mistakes which should not be made basically because they did not follow the rules and they did not even read them at all
I opinned that it is very necessary to check the rules and regulations of the organisation that you wished to join . It could be online or offline organisations but you should make it a point of duty to do such.

I opinned that it is very necessary to check the rules and regulations of the organisation that you wished to join . It could be online or offline organisations but you should make it a point of duty to do such.
Many people were hunted on the platform basically because they flout the rules . They do not bother to read the rules and regulations that is guiding the conduct of the platform in order to avoid such situation.

The fact of the matter is that no one is perfect. Even a great earner could also make mistake. We are all humans. However, it is important to be lenient when it comes to dealing with members. Otherwise, your own site will suffer if you become too strict with members. Members may leave your website due to strictness.
I'm pretty sure that we all make mistakes in life. We are all humans and humans are all bound to mistake. But that shouldn't be a reason why we should continue doing the negative things. It's very important that we should work to avoid consistent mistake.

I'm pretty sure that we all make mistakes in life. We are all humans and humans are all bound to mistake. But that shouldn't be a reason why we should continue doing the negative things. It's very important that we should work to avoid consistent mistake.
There are so many people who do not want to believe that people make mistakes . They were given some powers to moderate on a particular portals and they will exercise the power on the people who make little mistakes instead of correcting them.

Well, I try my best to follow the rules. When you follow rules, things should always be going your way. Each and every website has its own rules and regulation that protect people.
One of the most important thing to do first if you joined a platform is to check for the rules and regulation so that you will not kick against them unknowingly and drastic actions would not be taken against you.

There are so many people who do not want to believe that people make mistakes . They were given some powers to moderate on a particular portals and they will exercise the power on the people who make little mistakes instead of correcting them.
I always believe that as humans we all have short comings in one way or the order. We all make mistakes. But that shouldn't be a reason for someone to be repeating the same mistake all the time.

Lolz, this must be beermoneyforum. That is the only platform that seems the admin always look for every single opportunity to ban members . It's seems to be his general rules cuz I have also been a victim in The platform in terms of actions like this.
I was completely banned on the platform.
It is really difficult to know what he wants from members. The rules ain't clear enough and this makes it hard for new members to cope on his forum . I don't think it's advisable for newbies to tryout that forum.

The rules and regulations is even enough to guide the person and that is why we should always check it. We should make sure that we always take it seriously

The rules and regulations is even enough to guide the person and that is why we should always check it. We should make sure that we always take it seriously
It is important to follow the rules and regulations of any platform that you have joined so that you will not go against their rules and regulations and you will know how to work on such platform.

It is important to follow the rules and regulations of any platform that you have joined so that you will not go against their rules and regulations and you will know how to work on such platform.
In as much as you want to enjoy been in a specific website, it's very important to go through the guidelines and principles stipulatiled by the site.
With that you can have idea about things needed in the site.

Seriously I don't even know what he needs from people, a lot of people including @Sincerem has made a post on forumcoin about The Man concerning how he bans people recklessly without issuing a warning or pointing out the mistakes they have done.
Are you a member on beermoneyforum?
My dear friend I was forced to abandon and stop posting on the platform. I requested for a withdrawal and he was looking for a way to avoid paying me, complaining that my Post were quality and so on.

Following the rules and regulations of a platform will save you from being the target number for a staff because you are already doing the necessary things that you were supposed to do

Following the rules and regulations of a platform will save you from being the target number for a staff because you are already doing the necessary things that you were supposed to do
Don't forget that some members are hunted unnecessarily even if they follow the rules and guidelines of the forum . Some people are just deriving pleasure in making life miserable for others.

Don't forget that some members are hunted unnecessarily even if they follow the rules and guidelines of the forum . Some people are just deriving pleasure in making life miserable for others.
You have a very good point because some moderators will just want to be excessive in discharging their duties and that is not how to moderate because you must consider the welfarism of the members you are moderating.

No not at all, some things do happens to us without us knowing, if you can earn a decent amount of money by being a staff member I'll advise you to go on with it.

Well I was a victim of such, that most of the staff at my working places always set there eyes on me and always complain of anything that I do alittle that is either faulty or a mistake.

And that thing is not a good habit. I wonder what people always enjoy or the kind of joy that thy derive when they make life hard for other people. It is not fair and that is why some workers sue their employers

And that thing is not a good habit. I wonder what people always enjoy or the kind of joy that thy derive when they make life hard for other people. It is not fair and that is why some workers sue their employers
Some of the Moderators do it out of hatred and I don't think it is right thing to do but in such cases it is better to report the situation to the owner of the website directly for proper investigation.

Some of the Moderators do it out of hatred and I don't think it is right thing to do but in such cases it is better to report the situation to the owner of the website directly for proper investigation.
I worked on a platform some time ago and the moderator was disturbing me and always picking on me so I just have to stop working on the platform when there are other ones I can work on and I will not be stressed out

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back