What's new

Have you ever been the target of a staff member?

Actually alot of people have been working so hard to stay out of others trouble but due to their hard working and dedication to their jobs, they have always been a target.

I don't know if I was being sensitive or not but I ever faced this in Mylot. There is this woman staff member that I once referred to mistakenly as a man. I apologized for it but she never forgave. From then on, she would pick on every little thing I did. I was relieved when I finally stopped posting there.

I don't know if I was being sensitive or not but I ever faced this in Mylot. There is this woman staff member that I once referred to mistakenly as a man. I apologized for it but she never forgave. From then on, she would pick on every little thing I did. I was relieved when I finally stopped posting there.
That was not a serious offence because no one is above mistake.
Such kind of staff member should not be promoted to such position because she has displayed an immatured character.

Such a kind of person is not worth to be a moderator on a well established platform like mylot because mistakes will happen and corrections are bound to be made since we have tendered an apology, then that should be the end.

The fact still remain that in my country, one or two staff most try as much as possible to be making you always feel uncomfortable in your working place because of the way, they do put eyes on you.

I haven't experienced such thing before but I think that it is extremely possible to circumvent such issues by displaying some sense of maturity.

Interestingly, some people have some personal vendettas against certain members. I have been through this situation a couple of times. My first experience of being trolled goes back to 2013 on a site called hubpages.

I will not name the forum but I have been a target on a gaming forum multiple times. I was asked by the owner for paid posting, however, a moderator made me a target. I stopped working. The owner asked me to join again with a new name, and the moderator again started targeting me
This is serious. What did you do to the moderator that he or she even continue targeting you after you change name and came back to the site. I think the forum owner should have prevail on the moderator to accept you

It is very important to get acquainted to the fact that there are so many people you would meet most especially if it has to do with online platforms . You will come across different people with different characters. You just have to learn how to relate with them peacefully.

This is serious. What did you do to the moderator that he or she even continue targeting you after you change name and came back to the site. I think the forum owner should have prevail on the moderator to accept you
There were no exact reasons. He even used the F word. I think the moderator was a troll, The admin was keeping him just to troll other users. I am saying this because I know few other members who were also trolled by that moderator.

Where i worked before i did not really experience this, back then i was pretty much free with everyone. Though i have experienced this in a forum before though but i just simply ignore them.

People experience such kind of scenario on a daily basis but it will take self-control to be able to manage the situation and since you guys are not seeing each other physically, you can still control the situation.

Such cases are prevalent in a company that consists of too many workers competing to be recognized by the company. I was once as a result of promotion so other members tried as much to get me out of the company top priority.
You are right, in any organization that the competition is not healthy it usually breeds jealousy and envy and can be detrimental to the environment of the place as it can negatively affect it.

It is very important for the owner of such platform to curb such kind from occurring. There should be peace in each and every platform. Members shouldn't be unleashing vendetta on each other.

There has been so many times in the past where my colleagues attempted to implicate me into some kind of stuff. I am happy that I was always able to get out of it unhurt.
There are many cases like that, that if you are not carefully enough you can be a victim. That is why one need to be very smart enough in his or her working lines that will safe him or her.

There were no exact reasons. He even used the F word. I think the moderator was a troll, The admin was keeping him just to troll other users. I am saying this because I know few other members who were also trolled by that moderator.
That's very bad. It's obvious he or she has the backing of the moderator because the duty of the moderator is to ensure that rules of the forum are always enforced. So, if anyone, regardless of his or her status in the forum, is breaking the forum rules, the moderator should deal with such person.

That's very bad. It's obvious he or she has the backing of the moderator because the duty of the moderator is to ensure that rules of the forum are always enforced. So, if anyone, regardless of his or her status in the forum, is breaking the forum rules, the moderator should deal with such person.
I don't think you understood what I was trying to tell. I had a pretty bad experience with the moderator of the site. The admin wanted me to post on the forum but his moderator was trolling the members.

The fact of the matter is that no one is perfect. Even a great earner could also make mistake. We are all humans. However, it is important to be lenient when it comes to dealing with members. Otherwise, your own site will suffer if you become too strict with members. Members may leave your website due to strictness.
You definitely need to be very lenient with members of your community especially when they do not constantly make that same mistake, as some of the mistakes might be through error

I have come to realise that the moderators on each and every forum should take things very lightly and they should relate to members with optmost respect and understand that mistakes are sometimes inevitable and they should be peace-loving.

Been a target of staff members, is not something that you can easily avoid it so far you are hardworking and dedicated to your work. I believe employees can not be the same in terms of hardworking.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back