What's new

Have you ever been the target of a staff member?

I worked on a platform some time ago and the moderator was disturbing me and always picking on me so I just have to stop working on the platform when there are other ones I can work on and I will not be stressed out
It is better to look elsewhere once you get unnecessarily accused by a moderator of a forum which may be due to some kind of hatred that could emanate into something more serious.

It is really difficult to know what he wants from members. The rules ain't clear enough and this makes it hard for new members to cope on his forum . I don't think it's advisable for newbies to tryout that forum.
Yea, that's it. I don't understand the platform. Not only me. Well maybe I just believe that may be he's not interested to have new members anymore.
That might be the reason he might seems to be banning people easily.

It is better to look elsewhere once you get unnecessarily accused by a moderator of a forum which may be due to some kind of hatred that could emanate into something more serious.
Being accused by a moderator on a forum can be very sad because you are going to feel like you are doing everything in the wrong manner so the best thing is just to leave the website

Being accused by a moderator on a forum can be very sad because you are going to feel like you are doing everything in the wrong manner so the best thing is just to leave the website
I am of the opinion that it is better to check the rules and regulations and try as much as possible to avoid getting caught by any of the moderator so that you will not have issues with them.

This is very important. A lot of people tend to make mistakes which should not be made basically because they did not follow the rules and they did not even read them at all

I think that there are many people who definitely make many mistakes and i think that we should pardon them. This is because we are all humans and we make mistakes.

I am of the opinion that it is better to check the rules and regulations and try as much as possible to avoid getting caught by any of the moderator so that you will not have issues with them.
That is one important thing
Checking the rules and regulations of a website will forever be important but it is sad when you are doing every right thing and someone somewhere is still trying to make you feel like you are not doing enough.

Actually been a target to both some companies officials and co workers has not been a new thing or issue unless when you are not delegent in your duty or received any form of award. they will try to find fault in everything you do.
You can still be very diligent in your work and you would not be targeted by anyone, it is just how you carry out your assignment as it can also be the cause of your problems.

You can still be very diligent in your work and you would not be targeted by anyone, it is just how you carry out your assignment as it can also be the cause of your problems.
The point you raised is phenomenal and it is important for each and every individuals who are working online to ensure they follow the rules and regulations and discharge duties accordingly.

It usually occur at some works that the staff members always target some one for any small issue because of dislike and it is not really easy to get over such if you are a victim.

People face different problems when they are unnecessary hunted by the moderator of a particular forum for committing just a slight mistake that just need correction by private messaging.

People face different problems when they are unnecessary hunted by the moderator of a particular forum for committing just a slight mistake that just need correction by private messaging.
This is exactly what the moderators of each and every forum should keep doing because it is not good to keep hunting people without having to carry out proper investigations on what was really done wrong.

This is exactly what the moderators of each and every forum should keep doing because it is not good to keep hunting people without having to carry out proper investigations on what was really done wrong.
Sometimes it is very good for the progress of the forum because if things are not properly monitored and maintained it might Eventually lead to the downfall of the forum.

You can seem to get it right with some people. Even when you've not done anything bad to some customers, they might just hate your appearance for no reason. My boss usually remove me from bench because of one particular customer

You can seem to get it right with some people. Even when you've not done anything bad to some customers, they might just hate your appearance for no reason. My boss usually remove me from bench because of one particular customer
It is true that some people will just hate your appearance for no reasons and that is a very bad attitude. In such case, you just have to display maturity and you don't need to be too much concerned.

Well been the target of staffs members has no longer been a new scenario to some people most especially those working in a larger company.

Sometimes based on your efforts towards the success of the company, you can become a victim.

No really a fellow staff member but when I was in highschool, I had this staff that seem to be watching my every movement in school. It seemed cool till I got really uncomfortable.
Maybe that staff member was watching on the instructions of your parents as it was not uncommon then for parents to act like this and send some to look out for there child

Well been the target of staffs members has no longer been a new scenario to some people most especially those working in a larger company.

Sometimes based on your efforts towards the success of the company, you can become a victim.
It is very correct that some people will just develop unnecessary hatred just because you are doing very well on the particular platform and they will try to bring you down.

It is very correct that some people will just develop unnecessary hatred just because you are doing very well on the particular platform and they will try to bring you down.
It will be difficult to deal with the situation because someone that hates you or hates your guts will be very difficult to deal with. I think in that phenomenon, it is better to leave such platform.

No, i've never been the target of a staff member when working online. I hope i never find myself in that situation but i ever do, i would simply leave the platform.

Normally I choose my staff carefully so I always avoid these kinds of problems as sometime members gives so hard time and can damage your website/company reputation and can lose money from different way from your website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back