What's new

Have you ever been the target of a staff member?

No.

I try to establish boundaries and not give people excessive access to my life.

This way , I'm able to stay out of trouble.

There are a lot of benefits in minding your business.

Actually been a target had been one of the major problem why alot of people don't want to work where there Re alot of employees. it's a challenge that alot of people are facing.

The fact of the matter is that no one is perfect. Even a great earner could also make mistake. We are all humans. However, it is important to be lenient when it comes to dealing with members. Otherwise, your own site will suffer if you become too strict with members. Members may leave your website due to strictness.
Yes no one is perfect. And such, this season is a season on joy. In taking to others, it's important to ɗo things differently.

I don't have any experience working in an offline company .But from my experience working in online firms, I always operate low-key under the radar and I am not a target for anyone.

Been a target at work place, is one of the major challenges that is facing some employees and that makes them scared of performing their duty effectively as how is intended to be.

Such can only happen when you don't respect your self and do what is expected of you.

If you show high sense of self discipline and self Respect, people would also respect you In business and work environment.

Actually there are cases where by in your working place, anytime something happen most especially bad all the staff will look at a specific person because he's the one that always fall victim of any trouble.

Actually there are cases where by in your working place, anytime something happen most especially bad all the staff will look at a specific person because he's the one that always fall victim of any trouble.

I think that the staff members should not target people unnecessarily. Your members may get concerned if they get targeted a lot. being lenient is also quite important.

I think that the staff members should not target people unnecessarily. Your members may get concerned if they get targeted a lot. being lenient is also quite important.
Well it is true but in my country, it is very hard for staff members to put away such mindset. That is why it is good avoid any trouble in your working place in order for the members not to put eyes on you.

Been scared of a staff target, is one of the major reason why alot of staff becomes so lazy at there duty post even when they know what is supposed to be done and how it should be done. they pretend not to know.

Such can only happen when you don't respect your self and do what is expected of you.

If you show high sense of self discipline and self Respect, people would also respect you In business and work environment.
This is not always the case. Though, it has not happened to me before, I know some people who have experience. A staff can be target of other staff for various. It could be because such person come to work on time and the needful, It could be because he or she enjoy the favour of the boss.

This has been the major case and problems alot of individuals staffs are facing at their work place most especially when they are working so hard and also get some promotion. personally I have not experienced that yet.

Actually I have been a targeted staff member since I violate some minor rules. However, the annual meeting that held today, it was centre on me alone but at the end, I received gift for being faithful even though I offended.

A colleague reported me for a mistake I had apologized for, and this lead to incessant scrutiny and queries. Fortunately, I wasn't with them for long, but I still can't go back there.

Actually I have been a targeted staff member since I violate some minor rules. However, the annual meeting that held today, it was centre on me alone but at the end, I received gift for being faithful even though I offended.
It's not easy to be targeted for minor case not talk about a meeting center on a particular employee. You really tried for staying strong to receive the gift.

Well, I think that if you are a faithful member, then you must appeal and try to put forth the case in front of the management. i have never violated any rules on sites where I work and I am sure that I am an obedient follower of all the rules.

Yes for sure I have been monitored for a long while on a different pay to post site, the admin just set eye on me, looking for a slide mistake to ban me, but above all I was been able to scale that also.

absolutely, I think it will be hard for you to be working online and scale this. not long ago I was working on a site and at the end of every task I get banned by the admin, but as time goes on. I was been able to scale through this. in as much as you comment high quality contents. then scaling through this won't be difficult.

I will not name the forum but I have been a target on a gaming forum multiple times. I was asked by the owner for paid posting, however, a moderator made me a target. I stopped working. The owner asked me to join again with a new name, and the moderator again started targeting me

I have also witnessed same thing in a particular forum . There was a grill that always sees fault in whatever I write but I never let it got me. Funny enough, it is other members that normally attacked her back.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back