What's new

Have any sites you worked for stolen your money?

I do think that the hype surrounding the project and the pressure of seeing my friends profit from this platform was what pushed me to also join. Obviously, in hindsight, that was a terrible decision
fear of missing out is actually what makes so many people to lose their money on the internet. When you see your friends making money from a particular platform you will actually be tempted to invest your money there.

fear of missing out is actually what makes so many people to lose their money on the internet. When you see your friends making money from a particular platform you will actually be tempted to invest your money there.
I agree with your take, and ultimately this is what led to my downfall in terms of finances.Obviously, this taught me that I shouldn't be so keen to participate in these sites with a large amount of money

I was once a victim of that but subsequently , I became more careful and I always research about the sites before finally investing my money. It helped me avoid those scams.

I agree with your take, and ultimately this is what led to my downfall in terms of finances.Obviously, this taught me that I shouldn't be so keen to participate in these sites with a large amount of money
it is very important and necessary to invest the money you can easily let go. Investing large amount of money on such platforms is very risky and it can affect you emotionally when you lose it.

it is very important and necessary to invest the money you can easily let go. Investing large amount of money on such platforms is very risky and it can affect you emotionally when you lose it.
I have learnt that now it is better to invest money that is dispensable to you than to use all your funds on an project that is not reliable and questionable in its legitimacy. This will help me in choosing to participate in other platforms

I have learnt that now it is better to invest money that is dispensable to you than to use all your funds on an project that is not reliable and questionable in its legitimacy. This will help me in choosing to participate in other platforms
Yeah, when you invest money you don't need so much you will not be much bothered about it. investment can go in that ways by giving you profit or making your losses. It is always important to minimise your losses.

Personally I think most of the site doesn't steal directly but they most often disappear and that is affecting alot of people thinking about online. one of the online site I invested into, it just disappeared with alot of people cash.

Yeah, when you invest money you don't need so much you will not be much bothered about it. investment can go in that ways by giving you profit or making your losses. It is always important to minimise your losses.
Investing in various business ventures with some money is quite a profitable idea but you need to invest with what you can afford because they are unpredictable in general

If you continue to mention names of scam site then no one will fall victim of those websites anymore . It is very important that we mention them here on the forum. It will curb their activities in a great way.
Mentioning the name of websites that are not legit only can not save people from falling victim of scam sites. Most of the scam sites that have perpetrated one evil thing or other in the past have now closed. Websites that involve in such thing don't usually last.

it is true that it is very good to call out sites that are fraudulent or claim to do what they do not, but before that you should have a very concrete proof to back up your allegation if not it is defamation.

Mentioning the name of websites that are not legit only can not save people from falling victim of scam sites. Most of the scam sites that have perpetrated one evil thing or other in the past have now closed. Websites that involve in such thing don't usually last.
It could have been better if we are given the opportunity and privilege of mentioning the names of scamming webistes so as to let people that don't know much about scamming webistes know and be careful about them , I gave been scammed a numerous time .

I was once a victim of scam back the in 2017.
I was quite naive and I got convinced by my friend to invest ,they finally ran away with my money .

Investing in various business ventures with some money is quite a profitable idea but you need to invest with what you can afford because they are unpredictable in general
I agree with you. In any kind of business you want to invest on it should be with the amount of money you can easily let go. That way you will not be very much disappointed.

I agree with you. In any kind of business you want to invest on it should be with the amount of money you can easily let go. That way you will not be very much disappointed.
It is important that one is able to invest in a venture with a standard amount of funding because the financial security of the business is always under threat no matter what

Well at the moment, no site has stolen my money yet but I have heard several news about people been scammed on the internet by the various earning site including apps and I consider that as also stolen.

You are indeed very lucky that you have not had such nasty experience before, as it is as real as the eyes on your head, apps and platforms do scam people and the rate is ever increasing

It is important that one is able to invest in a venture with a standard amount of funding because the financial security of the business is always under threat no matter what
I don't really know what you mean by standard amount of funding. But even at that I believe you should invest what you can easily let go is the best. at the end of the day you have very little to lose.

I don't really know what you mean by standard amount of funding. But even at that I believe you should invest what you can easily let go is the best. at the end of the day you have very little to lose.
Standard in this context means an amount which is neither too much or too little when you draw your budget. It is quite necessary to invest this kind of money because online businesses are not particularly reliable

Yeah, despite the risk associated with trading you could make profits is you mastered yourself and your edge. It is a skill and it can be learnt by subjecting yourself to practice.
Exactly, being subjected to constant practice makes perfect not limited to forex trading, that's where demo account is very important for forex trading novice.

I once had such bad experience I called it from one of the online earning app which I was convinced to invest into though some have really benefited from it but mine was a different story.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back