Have You Worked on Micro Job Sites?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Micro job sites are the sites where you can find small jobs that can be done in 5-10 minutes and earn 5-10 cents per job. Some micro job sites pay higher than this amount and some sites pay you less than this amount, however, most micro job sites offer tasks that can be done easily and earn once you complete the task.

I have worked on multiple microjob sites like Rapidworker, Microworkers, Jobboy, Picoworkers, etc.
Micro job sites offer easy money, you earn without skills, and most sites also have low withdrawal thresholds. However, micro job sites are also peer to peer platform where you work on the job posted by a user and there are scammers lurk who rate your submission "unsatisfied" even if you've done the job correctly.

Micro job sites are the sites where you can find small jobs that can be done in 5-10 minutes and earn 5-10 cents per job. Some micro job sites pay higher than this amount and some sites pay you less than this amount, however, most micro job sites offer tasks that can be done easily and earn once you complete the task.

I have worked on multiple microjob sites like Rapidworker, Microworkers, Jobboy, Picoworkers, etc.
Micro job sites offer easy money, you earn without skills, and most sites also have low withdrawal thresholds. However, micro job sites are also peer to peer platform where you work on the job posted by a user and there are scammers lurk who rate your submission "unsatisfied" even if you've done the job correctly.
The rate at which inflation is increasing has made it very difficult to survive on one job. You will have to multitask to meet all your needs.Apart from working offline, I also do other small tasks online from which I earn a good income. microworker ,Honeygain.com,BeerMoneyForum,B.c games And apart from these, there are other such sites where I can earn a good amount of money every month by doing small tasks.

I worked on such sites and I had a very bad experience because I spent a lot of time on it, and the sites, in turn, could afford not to credit my task just like that or even replace it without informing me of the reason, and I had many such situations, so I absolutely do not like these sites

I have worked job some micro jobs platforms but it turns out that wasn't my thing as I had this feeling of ya just wasting time compare to the task given.

Most paying task I really saw has to do with testing of apps and games not only that but reaching a certain level in the game to make task complete. I gave up as I wasn't ready to load my device with junk apps and games just for cents.

Well, yes, I spent a time working on microtasking sites but I ended up leaving these sites aside since the profits were too small for the time I had to invest there, most of these sites will pay you very small fractions of money for tasks like watching videos , ptc, read emails, tasks on social networks or registrations on websites.

It is better to look for better paid opportunities than waste your time in microtask sites.

It is true that micro job sites pay rate is very low. However, unlike freelancing platforms where a newbie does not get any job offer, micro job platforms offer earning opportunities to anyone. You can start earning on thje day you join and you might be able to receive your first payment in a week if you are really active.

That's true, anyone with no experience can start working there and start making money since the tasks don't need you to have any special skills, but the fact that they are easy jobs is what makes them low paying.

A newbie may start making money on these sites, but they will soon get tired if it's something ambitious.

Yes, I've tried working on micro job sites. While the pay may not be substantial, it's better than having no income at all. These platforms offer quick and small tasks that can add up over time. It's a way to earn a bit of extra money, especially when you have some free time. Although the pay might not be as high as some other jobs, the flexibility and accessibility make it a decent option for those looking to make some additional income on the side.i tried sproutgigs

When you are new to online work, it is not easy to generate income through youtube, blogs, freelancing, etc. however, micro job will come to the rescue. Everyone can work and get paid, you don't earn much but you do get paid. IN the mean time you should also be working towards highpaying jobs.

The applications on play store for microjob sites let the phone becoming slow and need to flash it because in certain time you are unable to install more play store applications to complete jobs or even you have to uninstall once you submit your proof and get paid to prevent flash the phone every time and reconfigure everything for just one time reward of 0.1 $ or 0.3 $.

Yes, i have worked in so many micro job websites and i've been earning small cents. My best micro job websites is clickworker. I do complete their task or judgement then get paid for each task.

I have worked and have been working for more than 1 year and 10 months to date on micro-vacancy sites! Like Rapidworkers, Jumaworkers, Hiretalents. This is a great way to earn money and I enjoy doing this kind of work.

I have worked and have been working for more than 1 year and 10 months to date on micro-vacancy sites! Like Rapidworkers, Jumaworkers, Hiretalents. This is a great way to earn money and I enjoy doing this kind of work.
I have used rapidworkers, I have heard of Jumaworkers but do not know about hiretalents. Is this site similar to rapidworkers? What kind of tasks are available on these platforms? What kind of payment system they offer for the users?

I have used rapidworkers, I have heard of Jumaworkers but do not know about hiretalents. Is this site similar to rapidworkers? What kind of tasks are available on these platforms? What kind of payment system they offer for the users?
Yes Hiretalents (Previously Jobboy) Works on the principle of Rapidworkers minimum payment for a task there starts from $0.04 tasks are available: like, register, download the application, subscribe and so on They offer withdrawals to LiteCoin (minimum $6) and Advcash (minimum $1)

My first source of money was the micro job sites and exactly Pico workers. These sites are always recommended for newbies but believes me, after you make +40$, you will be lazy to do them again and start to look for something more profitable. I am saying what happened for me and for so many people as well:LOL:.

My first source of money was the micro job sites and exactly Pico workers. These sites are always recommended for newbies but believes me, after you make +40$, you will be lazy to do them again and start to look for something more profitable. I am saying what happened for me and for so many people as well:LOL:.
You sound like me. I the beginning I was very active and made good money. After I withdrew my first payment which was around $100, I stopped being active on the site. These days I no longer work on Picoworkers. I haved worked on other micro job sites as well.

You sound like me. I the beginning I was very active and made good money. After I withdrew my first payment which was around $100, I stopped being active on the site. These days I no longer work on Picoworkers. I haved worked on other micro job sites as well.
Exactly, I started seeing Trading and gambling on that time. I was good in football so I was putting my money in betting matches and was so profitable but at the same time too risky. I don't recommend them at all :LOL:.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back